Historic building with the conveniences of new construction!
Modern apartment of 87 m2, with a large roof garden of 29 m2, located on private land on the Pieter Jacobszstraat: A quiet street, right in the heart of the bustling, old center of Amsterdam. The street was already mentioned in the 14th century. This luxury home has monumental status but was completely rebuilt in 2007, including the foundation. It is well maintained, energy efficient and ready to move into.
There are currently two bedrooms but it can easily become three. There is also a spacious living room with luxurious open kitchen and luxurious bathroom.
On the ground floor there is a shared space for bicycles and parking spaces in the underground parking garage can be rented.
This apartment has its own home website! Here you can find all information clearly. Interested? pieterjacobszstraat42.nl.
The apartment on the first floor is accessible via the communal entrance.
At the rear is the beautiful and spacious living room with patio doors to the roof garden of 29 m2. Adjacent to the living room is the luxury kitchen with various built-in appliances and then a spacious storage room/utility room with space for the washing machine and dryer. At the front are two bedrooms of different sizes. One of them can easily be divided into two bedrooms. The modern bathroom has luxurious tiles, sink, walk-in shower, rain shower, rinse shower and towel radiator. The toilet is separate. There is a beautiful oak floor throughout the apartment.
On the ground floor there is a shared space for the bicycle. Parking spaces in the underground parking garage can be rented.
- Living area 87 m2, volume 275 m3 (in accordance with measuring instructions);
- built in 2007;
- located on private land;
- protected cityscape and national monument;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler;
- fully insulated (including high-quality glass in wooden frames);
- modern electrical installation;
- mechanical ventilation available;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section G, complex designation 8876, apartment index 26;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Association of Homeowners of the building located at Oudezijds Voorburgwal 266-A to 266-E and Pieter Jacobszstraat 40 to 50 (even numbers) in Amsterdam;
- established: September 13th, 2007;
- 1,311/13,145th share in the association;
- the contribution is € 180.48 per month;
- the administration is professionally conducted by Iris VvE Beheer;
- multi-year maintenance plan and internal regulations present;
- building insurance taken out by the associaton with sufficient coverage.
The area is praised for its characteristic buildings, world-famous canals and architecture that Amsterdam has to offer. The Pieter Jacobszstraat is a quiet side street just behind the lively Rokin and the Dam, between the Nes and Oudezijds Voorburgwal. The complex was completed in 2007 but has retained its character. It is wonderfully quiet living here with everything bustling Amsterdam has to offer. Think of the luxury department store de Bijenkorf and the Kalverstraat with a wide range of shops. The supermarket is less than a 5-minute walk away and there is no shortage of restaurants in the center of Amsterdam. The Dam, the 9 streets and the Nieuwmarkt are also among the many advantages of living on the Pieter Jacobszstraat. The accessibility is excellent. There is ample public transport in the vicinity. Various tram and bus stops are nearby and the North/South line has a stop located at the Rokin, less than a 2-minute walk from the apartment. The apartment is also easily accessible by bicycle. By car there is a fast connection to the A10 and you can reach Schiphol within 25 minutes. It is possible to rent a parking space in the underground parking garage.
- Well laid out and energy efficient apartment in the center of Amsterdam;
- parking garage below;
- spacious shared bicycle shed;
- characteristic building completed in 2007;
- located on private land, so no leasehold;
- possibility for three well-sized bedrooms;
- spacious living room with adjoining luxurious open kitchen;
- large west-facing roof garden of 29 m2;
- storage room with storage space and connections for washing machine and dryer;
- view the own home website of this apartment on pieterjacobszstraat42.nl.
Read full description