Located in the bustling De Pijp area, with a beautiful view of the Vredeskerk, we offer this in 2014 fully and high-quality renovated apartment, consisting of two floors with a spacious living room with open kitchen plan, balcony, three bedrooms and a sunny roof terrace!
The apartment is located in a quiet street in the middle of the bustling De Pijp neighborhood. The atmospheric Pijp is particularly popular due to the diversity of restaurants, charming shops and nice cafés. The Albert Cuyp market, the Sarphatipark and the pleasant Cornelis Troostplein are literally around the corner. All necessary shops can be found in the nearby shopping streets such as the newly redesigned Ferdinand Bolstraat, the red carpet to Amsterdam Central Station. The Museumplein, the Amstel and Zuidas are only a few minutes by bike and with only 5 minutes you are on the A10 Ring Road (South). In addition, there are also excellent public transport facilities with the various tram- and bus lines and, moreover, the new North-South metro line is a few minutes' walk away (metro stop 'De Pijp'). This metro will take you to Amsterdam Central in 9 minutes and to Amsterdam South (Zuidas) in 5 minutes.
Entrance to a well-maintained, communal staircase.
Hallway from where access to all rooms on this floor with toilet room with toilet and fountain. Spacious living-/dining room with beautiful unobstructed view at the front. At the rear is the open kitchen with white drawers and cupboards and equipped with various built-in appliances (ETNA/ATAG), including: sink with mixer tap, 5-burner gas stove, extractor hood, dishwasher and combi oven/microwave. A very light floor has been created through the large windows. From the kitchen through patio doors access to the balcony located on the Northwest where you have the late afternoon sun. Bedroom located at the rear from which also access to the balcony.
Landing with fixed cupboard with the installation site of the combi boiler. Two spacious bedrooms located at the front. Modern bathroom with sink, walk-in shower and second toilet. In the bathroom there is a fixed cupboard with the washing machine- and dryer connection. From the hallway access to the sunny roof terrace (21 m2) from where beautiful views.
- Very light apartment consisting of two floors with three bedrooms;
- Unobstructed view of the Vredeskerk;
- Balcony and large roof terrace;
- Bathroom with mechanical ventilation;
- Well-maintained apartment that is ready to move into;
- Entire apartment equipped with beautiful panel doors;
- Beautiful light oak parquet floor throughout the entire apartment;
- Located on the top floor therefore no upstairs neighbors.
- Living area 90 m2, volume 310 m3 (NEN 2580 measurement report available);
- Fully equipped with double glazed windows in wooden window frames;
- Located at a prime location in De Pijp, just a 5-minute walk from the De Pijp North-South metro station;
- Leasehold: General Conditions out of 1994: the current period runs up to December 31st, 2046, the ground rent now amounts € 619,34 per year with a 5-year ground rent adjustment (following on December 31st, 2020). The transfer to perpetual leasehold has been requested by the seller;
- Modern electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage switches;
- Heating and hot water through combi boiler (Remeha Avanta, 2014);
- Known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section V, complex designation 10372, apartment index 8;
- Transfer in consultation/fast is discussable.
During the renovation - with a permit - in 2014, the following activities, among others, were carried out:
- Mechanical ventilation applied;
- LED dimmable recessed lights installed in the apartment;
- New kitchen with Etna/ATAG built-in appliances and extractor hood. Stainless steel fridge/freezer (AEG);
- Fully equipped with double glazed windows;
- New kitchen (Bruynzeel);
- Light oak floor in all living areas;
- New front door with anti-burglary protection and new intercoms;
- The roof is insulated with 12 cm of rock wool;
- Fully plastered again;
- Fermacell sound-insulating floorboards on the third floor;
- Panel radiators;
- 7 cm insulation in ceilings, entire front and rear insulated;
- Renovated beams roof terrace.
HOME OWNERS ASSOCIATION
The Home Owners Association is called "Pijnackerstraat 12-14". It is a small, healthy and active association consisting of one business space and seven apartments. Formally the VvE only consists of Pijnackerstraat 14.
- Established: March 22nd, 2001, subdivision September 30th, 2003 and change on September 8th, 2014;
- 3/7th share in the association;
- The administration is conducted professionally by RB Beheer;
- The contribution is € 89,90 per month;
- Home insurance taken out by the VvE with sufficient coverage.
Read full description