Located at a beautiful location near the Rembrandtpark, with an unobstructed view of the water and the park, we offer this two-room apartment (previously three rooms) situated on the ground floor. The house is located on a corner and is bright due to the many windows.
The apartment currently has one bedroom but a second bedroom is easy to realize (see also option plan).
Private front door to hallway, storage room with washing machine connection and the meters. Spacious hallway from which access to all rooms with enough space for a desk or bookcases. Through en-suite doors access to the living room located at the front side with many windows, creating a light space and beautiful views over the water and the Rembrandtpark. Part of this space can possibly function as a second bedroom (see option plan). Closed kitchen with white drawers and cupboards and equipped with various built-in appliances, among others: electric cooker, extractor hood, combination oven/microwave, dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Bedroom with fixed wardrobe and washbasin. Bathroom with sink, toilet, bathtub and walk-in shower.
- Living area 69 m2, volume 260 m3;
- built around 1938;
- located on private land!;
- double glazed windows (with the exception of the window above the front door);
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (Junkers Cerastar, 2002);
- electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Sloten (N.H.), section M, complex designation 1471, apartment index 4;
- definitive energy label E;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOME OWNERS
- Active association of home owners ''Postjeskade 93-103'' in Amsterdam consisting of 16 apartments;
- established: May 4th, 1976;
- 6/94th share in the association;
- administration is handled by Rappange Administratie B.V. in Amsterdam;
- the contribution is € 94,00 per month;
- in 2015 the front of the complex was painted and the facade cleaned and impregnated;
- multi-year maintenance budget available;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient coverage.
The apartment is beautifully situated in a quiet street opposite the Rembrandtpark and is convenient located to all amenities. The apartment is only 10 minutes by bike from Leidseplein, Jordaan and Vondelpark. In the immediate vicinity there are dozens of terraces, restaurants, parks and shops. With De Hallen, the Ten Katemarkt, the Jan Van Galenstraat and the Jan Evertsenstraat in the neighborhood you can exchange the tranquility of this lovely apartment at any time of the day for the cosiness of the city. Good accessibility by public transport and the A10 (West) ring road is easily accessible. Parking is possible in front of the door through a parking permit or paid parking.
- Ground floor apartment located opposite the Rembrandtpark!;
- the house has various original details (including panel doors, stained glass windows);
- oak parquet flooring throughout the entire house;
- option to realize a second bedroom;
- many windows so nice and light;
- all facilities within reach.
Read full description