Beautifully situated on the edge of the Rembrandtpark, located on private land, with unobstructed view of the water of the Postjeswetering and the park, we offer this extended ground floor apartment (79 m2) with lovely backyard facing East with garden house. The apartment needs to be modernized internally and offers various options in terms of layout.
Private entrance to tour portal with beautiful stained glass windows, hallway, storage room with washing machine- and dryer connections. Toilet room with toilet and fountain. Spacious living room located at the front side with bay window and beautiful view over the Postjeswetering and the Rembrandtpark. Open kitchen with high-gloss white drawers and cabinets and equipped with various built-in appliances, including: sink with mixer tap, 5-burner gas stove, extractor hood, dishwasher, oven, microwave, refrigerator and freezer. Walk through to the extension with patio doors to the backyard. Both from the extension and from the living room access to the bedroom with fixed cupboard wall, including the combination boiler. Bathroom with sink with furniture, shower and towel radiator. Lovely backyard located on the East with terrace area with water- and electricity connection. In the back of the garden there is a shed and a garden house with electricity and heating.
- Living area 79 m2, volume 280 m3;
- built around 1935;
- located on private land!;
- fully equipped with double glazed windows in wooden window frames;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (Intergas Kombi Kompakt HRE, 2015);
- electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups for current use;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Sloten (N.H.), section M, complex designation 1853, apartment index 1;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOME OWNERS
- Association of Home Owners ''Postjeskade 183'' in Amsterdam consisting of 4 apartments;
- established: February 2nd, 2007;
- 1/4th share in the association;
- the administration is professionally conducted by Delair Vastgoedbeheer;
- the contribution is € 126,00 per month;
- multi-year maintenance plan available;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient coverage.
The apartment is situated in a quiet and beautiful street opposite the Rembrandtpark and is convenient to all amenities. The apartment is only 10 minutes by bike from the Leidseplein, the Jordaan and the Vondelpark. In the immediate vicinity are dozens of terraces, restaurants, parks and shops. With De Hallen, the Ten Katemarkt, the Jan Van Galenstraat and the Jan Evertsenstraat in the neighborhood, you can exchange the tranquility of this fine apartment for the cosiness of the city at any time of the day. Good accessibility by public transport and also the A10 (West) ring road is easy to reach. You can park in front of the door with a parking permit or paid parking.
- Three-room apartment located on the ground floor;
- beautiful view at the front over green strip, water and park;
- living room with bay window;
- spacious backyard located on the East;
- garden house with electricity and heating;
- possibility to moor a boat in front of the door;
- all facilities within reach.
Read full description