Space, space, space, that's what you feel when you enter this apartment.
Located on the Pretoriusstraat, bright and spacious loft-like apartment of 75 m2 over two levels with spacious living and dining room, bedroom, office, two spacious balconies on the northwest and a smaller balcony on the southeast. The apartment is located on private land. In 2018 and 2020, parts of the building were renovated (including façade cleaned and re-joined + new wooden frames / windows with HR ++ glass installed, façade insulation carried out, light shaft painted, staircase renovated).
This apartment has its own website! Here you can find all information clearly. Interested? pretoriusstraat18-2.nl.
Communal entrance to the recently renovated and very well maintained staircase.
Entrance to the bright hall with an access door to the spacious living and dining room and an access door to the bathroom. This has a spacious walk-in shower (+/- 2m2) in terrazzo ecostone, sink, floating toilet and towel radiator.
The bright, sunny living and dining room runs from the front to the rear (ceiling height 3 meters). Some original elements have been preserved in the house (old fireplace and old frames with panel doors).
At the front is the living room with access to the sunny balcony with a wide view over the lively Pretoriusstraat. In the living room there is the possibility to make a second bedroom.
At the rear is the spacious dining room and through French doors you reach one of the two spacious balconies overlooking the green courtyard.
Connected to the dining room a custom-made semi-open kitchen (Transvorm Amsterdam) equipped with various built-in appliances: 4-burner gas stove with oven (Bosch Solitaire), refrigerator (Bosch) and here is also the washing machine (AEG). The glass exterior door provides access to the spacious balcony through the kitchen.
Via the internal staircase you go to the room on the 2nd level that is currently furnished as a workplace (ceiling height 3 meters). From this space you can turn this space into a second bedroom.
Through the patio doors you enter the second balcony with a view over the beautiful courtyard. This second balcony offers possibilities for expansion by, for example, turning it into a winter garden or outdoor storage.
- Living area 75 m2, volume 246 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built around 1908 and partially renovated in 2018 and 2020;
- located on private land;
- electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with residual current circuit breakers;
- heating and hot water with combi boiler (Remeha Avanta HR, 2006);
- partly equipped with HR ++ glass;
- façade and ceilings were renewed and insulated in 2018 and 2020;
- known at the Land Registry's office as municipality of Amsterdam, section W, complex designation 7100, apartment index 6;
- final energy label D;
- delivery in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Association of Homeowners 'Pretoriusstraat 18' in Amsterdam;
- establishment: 8 May 1974, amended on 26 March 2018;
- 8/32nd share in the community;
- the administration is carried out in-house (intends to outsource this);
- the VvE contribution is € 250.00 per month;
- budget/multi-year maintenance plan available;
- home insurance taken out by the VvE with sufficient coverage.
The apartment is centrally located in the popular East, with the Oosterpark, Park Frankendael (with monthly Pure Market) and the Flevopark around the corner. If you take the (racing) bike, you can enjoy the beautiful view over the canal, the vecht and waterland within a few minutes. At walking distance: hotspots like Louie Louie, Bukowski, the Cottage, Rum Baba en Spaghetteria. Saturday morning coffee on the Javastraat or Dappermarkt. For daily shopping there are numerous supermarkets and cozy (neighborhood) shops on the lively Middenweg and Linnaeusstraat and the Oostpoort shopping center. Facilities such as the library, the OLVG hospital, the Tropenmuseum and Artis can be found nearby. Would you like to go to the gym: Equal Yoga, SportCity and TrainMore - Black Label are in the vicinity. There are good connections with both public transport and car. Various tram, bus and metro connections and the Muiderpoort station and Amstel station are nearby. Via the Wibautstraat you are within a few minutes by car on the Ring A10.
- The property was renovated in 2018 and 2020;
- spacious loft apartment distributed over two levels;
- living room with balcony at the front and two spacious balconies at the
- possibility of making two bedrooms;
- ceiling height of 3 meters;
- located on private land;
- advantage transfer tax is for the seller;
- view the own home website of this apartment on pretoriusstraat18-2.nl.
Come and have a look and experience the space and possibilities of this sunny apartment in one of the coziest neighborhoods of Amsterdam.
Read full description