Light 2-/3- room apartment with unique view over the Oosterdok. The property is located a stone's throw from the central station with all imaginable amenities in the vicinity.
Shared staircase, entrance for bicycle parking right in the hallway.
Entrance, hall, which gives direct access to the living room with patio doors to balcony at the front located on the North east (morning sun) with unobstructed views over the Oosterdok. Open kitchen, with various built-in appliances; dishwasher (Siemens), fridge / freezer, combi-oven / microwave, 4-burner gas hob, flat screen extractor. Bathroom with corner bath, shower, sink and towel radiator. Separate toilet with was-hand basin. At the quiet rear of the house you find the bedroom which has a window overlooking the light court. In the bedroom there is a fixed closet with washing machine connection and combination boiler.
- Living area 55 m², contents 199 m³ (according to NEN-2580);
- built around 1879;
- own ground;
- heating and hot water via central heating boiler (Atag, 2012);
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section G, complex designation 8502, apartment index 7;
- delivery in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOME OWNERS:
- Active and financially solid Association of Owners " Gebouw Prins Hendrikkade 126" in Amsterdam;
- established: May 14th, 1999;
- 14/110th share in the community;
- the administration is professionally maintained by Munnik VVE Beheer;
- the Association of Owners’ contribution amounts to € 174,01 per month;
- home insurance completed through the Association of Owners with sufficient cover.
The apartment is located near the dynamic city center of Amsterdam. Within walking distance are the Central Station, Nieuwmarkt, Dam Square, the Waterlooplein, the Stopera, NEMO and the Scheepvaartmuseum. The apartment is very convenient to public transport and easily accessible by car via the ring A-10 East or IJ-tunnel. Parking is possible in front of the door with a parking permit or in one of the garages in the vicinity (Parking Center Oosterdok).
- Possibility to create second bedroom (see option floorplan);
- municipal monument;
- the back of the apartment (back of the front house) is recently painted (2019);
- foundation was restored in 2010;
- mechanical ventilation in the house;
- the building has a pressurized water system (good water pressure);
- very central location, walking distance from the central station;
- located on private land;
- unique unobstructed view.
Read full description