Located in the popular district of Elsrijk, we can offer this delightful townhouse with roof construction, front and back garden.
Spacious front garden on the north with water connection. Entrance to hall with meter cupboard, toilet with fountain, stairs to the first floor and the stair cupboard. Living / dining room with fireplace (wood) and sliding doors to the back garden. Open kitchen with oven, 4-burner induction hob, extractor hood and double sink. Backyard facing south with water connection, electric awning, stone barn and back.
Landing with closet, spacious room at the rear (previously 2 rooms), bathroom with bath / shower, washbasin with mirror cabinet, towel radiator and toilet. Bedroom and open space (formerly bedroom) at the front.
This roof structure which was realized in 2000 is now a beautiful large open space with French doors to the French balcony at the rear, sink with space for the washer and dryer, boiler room and fixed cupboards. Possibly this space can be divided as 2 bedrooms and possibility for a second bathroom.
- Living area 151m², contents 502m³ (according to NEN-2580);
- built in 1962;
- own ground;
- fully equipped with double glazing;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (Nefit, 2000) and fireplace (wood);
- electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amstelveen, section H, number 9692 , large 1
are 51 centiare
- delivery in consultation.
The property is located on a child-friendly and quiet street in the district of Elsrijk in Amstelveen. Due to its central location, important facilities such as express tram 5, various bus lines, exit road (A-2, A-4, A-9, Ring A-10), modern shopping center (including De Bijenkorf, Hudson's Bay, AH, etc.) , schools and after-school care, art and culture (museum, music venues, theater, cinema), catering (restaurants, cafes, terraces) and greenery nearby.
- The house has a front and back garden;
- backyard facing south with back and stone shed;
- expansion possible through expansion at the rear on the ground floor;
- located at a popular location in the Elsrijk district.
Read full description