- Viewings in this apartment will take place individually with you and our real estate agent so let us know when you want to visit this beautiful apartment! -
Beautifully situated in the prestigious Zuidkwartier, we offer a practically divided three-room apartment of 101 m2 on the fourth floor with living room with luxury kitchen, two bedrooms, terrace on the lovely Southwest, elevator and a storage room and a parking spot in the underground parking garage. The leasehold canon is prepaid until 2056 and the switch to perpetual lease has been requested by the seller under favorable conditions.
Centrally closed entrance with door bells and letterboxes, giving access to the elevator, the stairwell and the communal courtyard.
Entrance to hallway which gives access to all rooms, with meter cupboard, toilet room with toilet and fountain. Spacious living-/dining room located at the front side with open kitchen plan. The luxury kitchen (Poggenpohl) with cozy bar has a sleek stainless steel worktop and wood-colored cabinets and is equipped with various Miele built-in appliances, including: 4-burner stove, extractor hood, dishwasher, coffee machine, combi-oven/microwave and fridge/freezer. Spacious indoor storage space with washing machine- and dryer connections. Spacious bedroom which provides access to the terrace through patio doors. The terrace is located on the Southwest on the quiet communal courtyard side. Second bedroom. Spacious bathroom with sink, shower and bathtub.
Storage room and parking spot located in the underground parking garage.
- Living area 101 m2, volume 328 m3 (according to measurement instruction);
- built in 2008;
- ground lease: General Conditions out of 2000, the leasehold canon is prepaid until the end of the current period being January 31st, 2056. The transfer to perpetual leasehold has been requested by the seller under favorable conditions;
- heating by district heating, hot water by central facility;
- completely insulated;
- the apartment is equipped with a mechanical air system;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section AC, complex designation 1179, apartment indices 64 (apartment) and 266 (parking spot);
- transfer in consultation (soon possible).
ASSOCIATION OF HOME OWNERS
- Active and financially healthy Association of Home Owners 'Het Zuidkwartier' in Amsterdam;
- established: February 3rd, 2006;
- share in the association: 10/823rd (apartment) and 1/161st (parking spot);
- the administration is professionally conducted by JWA VvE Beheer, telephone number 071-3312255;
- the contribution is € 152,70 per month for the apartment and € 31,35 per month for the parking spot;
- internal regulations and long-term maintenance planning present;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient coverage.
The apartment is part of the modern Zuidkwartier which is part of the residential area "Olympisch Kwartier": A beautiful place next to the beautifully restored Olympic Stadium and the Stadionplein with both the Vondelpark and the Amsterdamse Bos at a short distance. This is luxury living with the best hotspots in Amsterdam within cycling distance. The apartment is easily accessible, both by car and by public transport. Here you live centrally in the city, but you are also near the highway and near Schiphol.
- Spacious three-room apartment at a good location;
- the asking price does not include the parking spot. The asking price of the parking spot is € 50.000,--;
- videophone installation present;
- interior garden landscaped by architecture;
- the entire apartment has a beautiful parquet floor;
- all the available inventory can remain in the apartment if desired.
Read full description