Enjoyment at a high level (7th floor), with beautiful, panoramic views over the spacious waterways, the characteristic Lloyd hotel and Java Island. Sunny and spacious corner apartment of 106 m2 with three good sized bedrooms, private storage room, closed and covered parking spot, shared bicycle space, and paid off leasehold until July 31th, 2048. The switch to perpetual leasehold is requested in 2019 and the buyer can use it.
The central location, a stone's throw from the IJ, shopping center Brazilië, numerous nice shops and eateries that can be reached on foot or by bike, provide a lot of living pleasure. In terms of logistics, it is one of the best locations in Amsterdam: 12 minutes by bike to the center, 7 minutes by bike to Central Station, 7 minutes to Muiderpoort station and by car you can easily reach the A10 from your own parking spot. The two tram stops in front of the door of lines 7 & 26 and buses 43 & 65 provide a great connection to public transport.
The view over the water and the city remains fascinating. What was once, around 1880, an undeveloped, partly swampy and reed-covered area outside the dike, was filled in at the end of the 19th century and used as a trading and shunting yard for the railways.
Over the years, the city park Rietlandpark has become a wonderful living environment where beautiful apartment complexes have arisen, cozy restaurants are interspersed with nice small shops and where you regularly hear the pleasant pinging of a passing tram. You live super centrally in this part of Amsterdam East. You can do your shopping at shopping center Brazil. Going out for dinner? Then you go to the Taparia, De Nieuwe KHL, or go for a nice walk along the IJ? Everything is possible here!
The apartment is accessible via the elevator and the communal staircase.
Corridor with access to four apartments, all located on a corner and with a different layout. The meter cupboard is located in the hallway.
Private entrance, hallway with access to all rooms, spacious storage room with washing machine- and dryer connections, toilet with fountain, large and bright master bedroom with built-in wardrobes. A little further on are two more equal bedrooms, the neat bathroom on the other side is equipped with a bathtub with shower function and a sink. The spacious living room has a solid ruby wood floor and thanks to the 5.45 meter large windows it is very light. At the front there is a beautiful view over the water, Lloyd hotel and Java Island. On the side you look out over the city. The open kitchen, which is fully equipped, is conveniently located so that there is plenty of space for a dining table.
In the basement there is a private storage room, a communal bicycle storage room and a private parking spot in the parking garage.
- Living area 106 m2, volume 339 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built in 2001;
- leasehold: General Conditions out of 1994, current period runs until July 31th, 2048, the leasehold has been prepaid until the end of the current period;
- application for a transfer to perputual leasehold has been made under favorable conditions;
- heating and hot water through district heating;
- completely isolated;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section A, complex designation 7726, apartment indices 87 (residential) and 156 (parking lot);
- energy label A and gas-free;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS:
- Active and financially healthy Association of Homeowners 'Parktoren 3' (apartments);
- Active and financially healthy Association of Homeowners 'Parkeersouterrain’ (garage);
- established: December 16th, 1998;
- 332/11660th (apartment) and 1/96th (parking spot) share in the association;
- the monthly contribution is € 148.79 for the apartment and € 22.38 for the parking spot;
- the administration is professionally taken care of by VvE Beheer Amsterdam;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient cover.
The four buildings of the Zilvervloot are located in the heart of the Eastern Docklands. Literally around the corner from all amenities. Shopping center Brazilië with shops such as Jumbo, Albert Heijn, Pets' Place, Hema, Kruidvat, Etos, Volendam vishandel, artisan butcher, Marqt, Odin, Bruna, Pearle, and a florist. Cozy catering establishments such as Anne & Max, Taparia, De Quarantine and De Nieuwe KHL. The gym, a doctor's surgery and several schools are also among the facilities just a few minutes' walk away. Also e.g. the Flevopark, Muziekgebouw aan het IJ, Pakhuis de Zwijger, Czaar Peterbuurt and the Maritime Museum are just a few minutes by bike.
- One floor apartment of 106 m2;
- three spacious, fully-fledged bedrooms;
- fantastic view through the glass facade from floor to ceiling!;
- elevator present;
- parking spot in the underground parking garage is included in the asking price;
- own storage room;
- solid ruby wood floor;
- applied for a switch to a perpetual leasehold under favorable conditions in 2019;
- around the corner from many amenities and shops;
- centrally located and very good connections with public transport;
- extra general bicycle shed for residents;
- active Assocation of Homeowners, the building is well maintained;
- quiet street (no traffic).
Read full description