Fully renovated, sustainable and high-end finished three-room apartment with a lovely terrace!
The apartment has recently been completely renovated, with almost everything renewed, including: electricity, piping, heat pump, insulation, skylights, stucco, floors, doors, kitchen, bathroom, toilet, et cetera. The house has an A+ energy label and has its own four solar panels!
This apartment has its own home website! Here you can clearly find all information. Interested? roelofhartstraat23-4.nl.
Through a stately door access to the renovated and beautifully upholstered stairwell.
Entrance of the apartment to the hallway from which access to all rooms with videophone intercom. Spacious living/dining room located at the front side which is very light, partly due to the large windows and the south location. Open kitchen with wall arrangement and cooking island with integrated bar element and equipped with fridge with freezer compartment, combi oven, dishwasher and induction stove with built-in extraction system.
The bathroom is located in the middle of the apartment and has a wide sink with two taps, walk-in shower with hand and rain shower, towel radiator and washing machine and dryer connections. Separate toilet room with toilet and fountain.
The two bedrooms are located at the rear. The master bedroom offers access to the lovely terrace through patio doors. The second bedroom has a fixed cupboard with the heat pump and the mechanical ventilation unit.
- Living area 66 m2, volume 219 m3 (in accordance with measuring instructions);
- built around 1904 and completely renovated to a high standard in 2023;
- located on private land!;
- heating and hot water through heat pump (Nefit, 2023);
- underfloor heating and cooling throughout the apartment;
- fully insulated (including HR ++ glazing in wooden frames);
- four solar panels;
- renewed and expanded electrical installation;
- equipped with mechanical ventilation;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section U, complex designation 9757, apartment index 7;
- final energy label A+;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Association of Homeowners 'Roelof Hartstraat 23' in Amsterdam consisting of 6 apartments;
- established: January 28th, 1994, amended on February 16th, 2004 and currently being amended;
- 1/7th share in the association;
- the contribution is € 69 per month;
- multi-year maintenance plan present;
- the roof was replaced in 2023;
- building insurance taken out by the association with sufficient coverage.
The apartment is located on the stately Roelof Hartstraat with all kinds of amenities in the immediate vicinity, such as the shops of the chic P.C. Hooftstraat, Beethovenstraat, Ferdinand Bolstraat and the famous Albert Cuyp market. Various food and beverage outlets such as Café Loetje with its famous steak, Café Wildschut, top restaurant 'Le Garage', the monumental College Hotel, and the cozy cafes and terraces in De Pijp are a stone's throw away. The Concertgebouw, the public library, various museums, cinemas and theaters are also nearby. For recreation, you can walk to the beautiful Vondelpark or the charming Sarphatipark within a few minutes.
Easily accessible thanks to various roads, within ten minutes of the A10 ring road. You can easily park your car in front of the door with paid parking or a parking permit. Also very easily accessible with various public transport connections within walking distance (metro, various tram and bus lines to Central Station, South WTC Station, Amstel Station, Sloterdijk Station and Muiderpoort Station). The center of Amsterdam can be reached in a few minutes by bike. From the Hobbemakade you can easily reach the Amsterdam canals by boat.
- Fully renovated 3-room apartment in a prime location;
- good layout and high-end finish;
- new Velux roof windows (2023);
- complete and sleek kitchen and bathroom;
- sleek PVC floor laid in herringbone pattern;
- interior doors with beautiful fittings;
- ceiling with recessed spotlights;
- view the own home website of this apartment on roelofhartstraat23-4.nl.
In short, a completely and high-quality renovated apartment in a prime location!!
Read full description