In the popular Rivierenbuurt in Amsterdam South, within walking distance of the Beatrix Park, we offer this charming and completely renovated ground floor apartment of 94 m2 with a sunny garden on the West. This spacious apartment has two bedrooms, a modern kitchen, a luxurious bathroom and a wooden floor throughout the house. Extremely unique, in the garden a fully insulated and heated summerhouse that can function as a guest room or office, perfect for times when working from home is the norm.
Own entrance, enclosed porch, hall with access to all rooms. Strikingly bright living room with open kitchen at the front with white drawers and milk glass cupboards, black worktop, deep stainless steel sink with Quooker and various built-in appliances, including: 5-burner gas hob, extractor hood, dishwasher, combi oven / microwave (all Siemens) and a separate refrigerator of the LG brand. The living room has been extended at the rear and the garden on the West is accessible through French doors. The master bedroom is also located at the rear with access to the garden. From here also access to the walk-in closet and the bathroom, which is also accessible from the hall. The luxurious bathroom has a bath, walk-in shower, double sink and a connection for the washing machine and dryer. The second bedroom is located at the front. Furthermore, from the hall there is access to a separate toilet with washbasin and a stair cupboard with storage.
From noon there is plenty of sun and unique is the fully insulated and heated summerhouse which can be used perfectly as an office in times of working from home. The garden house is neatly finished and has a wooden floor, electricity and internet. Next to the entrance door is a cupboard where space has been made for the central heating boiler.
- Living area 94 m2, content 338 m3 (in accordance with measurement instruction);
- built around 1929;
- ground lease: AB 2000, the current period runs until April 30, 2053 with an annual ground rent of € 990.93 until April 30, 2021, the ground rent is indexed annually. From May 1, 2021 to April 30, 2022, the annual ground rent is € 996.88. Switch to perpetual leasehold applied for on favorable terms;
- fully equipped with double glazing in wooden frames;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (Nefit, ecomline HR, 2007);
- electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section V, complex designation 10675, apartment index 1;
- final energy label D;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS
- Active and financially healthy Owners Association "Roompotstraat 16" in Amsterdam, consisting of 3 homes;
- establishment: June 7, 2004;
- 1/4th share in community;
- the administration is carried out in-house;
- the monthly VvE contribution is € 82.19;
- home insurance taken out by the VvE with sufficient coverage.
The Roompotstraat is a characteristic street in the Rivierenbuurt. It is an attractive, car-free road right on the border between Oud-Zuid and the Rivierenbuurt. The houses in this part of the Rivierenbuurt are characterized by the characteristic Amsterdam School architecture from the 1930s. In the vicinity is the prestigious Beethovenstraat and popular shopping streets such as the Scheldestraat and the Maasstraat with a range of good shops and excellent restaurants. Less than 100 meters away is the famous Beatrix Park with the trendy “Strand Zuid” and Restaurant As. Within a few minutes cycling you are at the RAI or the Zuidas.
There are several schools in the area and public transport is well organized here with various trams and buses within walking distance (including the Noord-Zuid line). The location is also extremely favorable by car, both the A-2 and A-10 are quickly accessible. There is currently no waiting list for a parking permit.
- Well maintained and very light ground floor house;
- sunny garden on the West;
- replaced all gas pipes last year;
- had all lead pipes replaced last year;
- the wooden floor was completely sanded and polished in 2018;
- the entire apartment was painted in 2018;
- fully equipped with double glazing;
- active and healthy Owners Association;
- insulated and heated garden house.
In short, a wonderful apartment in a central location!
Read full description