In a vibrant location, on private land, on the edge of the Jordaan and in the middle of the Nine Streets, spacious, bright, and well-maintained double upstairs apartment (140 m2) with beautiful living floor with open kitchen plan, balcony and terrace (South), and a sleeping floor with four bedrooms, modern bathroom and again a terrace (South)!
The building was built in 1975, with a facade that matches the Nine Streets, and therefore offers the comforts of a building from that time. Internally, the apartment was renovated in 2010.
Entrance to a well-kept communal staircase.
Entrance, stairs to the slightly higher hallway with toilet room with toilet and fountain and closet with the combination boiler and meters. Spacious living-/dining room with at the front side a beautiful kitchen with island with white drawers and cabinets, double sink with mixer tap, and equipped with various Miele built-in appliances: 5-burner gas stove, steam oven, convection oven, dishwasher, refrigerator and freezer. From the kitchen through patio doors access to the balcony located at the front side from which beautiful views of the street and facades of the Runstraat with the Prinsengracht on the left and the Keizersgracht on the right. At the quiet rear is the living area with a fixed bookcase and access to a spacious terrace facing South, with unobstructed views of green gardens. Spiral staircase to fourth floor.
Landing with skylight which also provides extra light on the living floor. Bedroom located at the front with dormer, second bedroom also located at the front with a fixed cupboard. Third bedroom in the middle of the floor which, together with the bedroom at the front and the landing, is adjacent to a terrace. Master bedroom located at the rear with fixed cupboard wall and access to a spacious terrace facing South. Modern bathroom with two skylights and equipped with double sink with furniture, mirror with lighting, shower with rain shower, double bathtub, second toilet and towel radiator. Separate space with washing machine- and dryer connections.
- Living area 140 m2, volume 439 m3 (according to measurement instruction);
- built in 1975, renovated in 2010;
- protected townscape;
- located on private land!;
- completely insulated;
- heating and hot water through combination boiler (Remeha Avanta, 2005);
- modern electrical installation with sufficient groups and RCDs;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section I, complex designation 9965, apartment index 4;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOME OWNERS
- Association of Home Owners "Runstraat 17" in Amsterdam consisting of the shop on the ground floor and three apartments;
- established: July 2nd, 1979;
- 2/5 share in the association;
- the administration is professionally conducted by Delair Vastgoedbeheer;
- the contribution is € 212,40 per month;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient coverage.
The apartment is located on the edge of the Jordaan, centrally located in the heart of the canals (Unesco's World Heritage) between the Prinsengracht and Keizersgracht in the middle of the cozy and lively Nine Streets. This neighborhood is known for its hip shops, beautiful design boutiques, authentic cafes, restaurants and cozy terraces. There are various facilities in the immediate vicinity for both daily and non-daily shopping. Dam Square, Rokin and Leidseplein are all within walking distance. For relaxation, the Vondelpark is only a 5-minute bike ride away. Various tram connections have their stops nearby and the Central Station is approximately 10 minutes by bike. In short, rightfully one of the most popular locations to live!
- Double upstairs apartment located in the Nine Streets;
- renovated in 2010, including: change of the layout, renew toilet, bathroom and kitchen, floorings, electricity;
- spacious living floor with balcony at the front side and terrace on the South at the rear;
- well-arranged bedroom floor with four bedrooms and South-facing terrace at the rear;
- luxury bathroom with double bathtub (Villeroy and Boch) and equipped with Hansgrohe taps only;
- beautiful oak parquet floor throughout the apartment;
- top floors therefore no upstairs neighbors;
- located in a central location with all amenities in the immediate vicinity.
Read full description