Located in one of the most beautiful streets of bustling De Pijp, on private land, we offer this studio apartment (27 m2) on the second floor of a classic building that was completely renovated in 2012 (including new foundation).
The apartment is located between Frans Halsstraat and Ferdinand Bolstraat with the famous Albert Cuyp market, Museumplein, Sarphatipark and many popular restaurants within walking distance.
This apartment has its own home website! Here you can find all information clearly. Interested? saenredamstraat36-e.nl
Common entrance with doorbells and mailboxes and access to the stairwell.
Entrance to the apartment with the open kitchen at the rear, equipped with high-gloss white drawers and cupboards and equipped with various built-in appliances, including: refrigerator with freezer, combi oven/microwave, 4-burner gas stove, extractor hood and dishwasher. The living-/sleeping area is located at the front side and is nice and light due to the large windows. Bathroom with sink, shower and washing machine connection. Separate toilet room with toilet and fountain.
- Living area 27 m2, volume 86 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built around 1876 and completely renovated in 2012 (including new foundation);
- the apartment is located on private land!;
- heating and hot water by means of a combi boiler (Intergas Kombi Kompakt, 2011);
- electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- equipped with double glazing in wooden frames;
- mechanical ventilation present;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section R, complex designation 7622, apartment index 7;
- definitive energy label D;
- transfer in consultation but soon is possible.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Active and financially healthy Association of Homeowners ‘’(onder)appartementsrechten Saenredamstraat 36’’ in Amsterdam consisting of 9 apartments;
- established: November 10th, 2006, subdivided on December 10th, 2012;
- 280/3,854th share in the association;
- the administration is professionally conducted by VvE Beheer Groep B.V.;
- the contribution is currently € 78.45 per month. As of January 1st, 2023, the monthly contribution will be € 91.15 per month;
- multi-year maintenance plan present;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient cover.
The apartment is located in a quiet street in the middle of the bustling De Pijp neighbourhood. The atmospheric De Pijp is particularly popular because of the diversity of restaurants, charming shops and nice cafes. The Albert Cuyp market, the Sarphatipark and the cozy Marie Heinekenplein are just around the corner. All necessary shops can be found in the nearby shopping streets such as the newly redeveloped Ferdinand Bolstraat, the red carpet to Amsterdam Central. The Museumplein, the Amstel and Zuidas are only a few minutes by bike and in just 5 minutes you are on the Ring A10 South. In addition, there are also excellent public transport facilities with the various tram and bus lines and the new North/South metro line is a few minutes' walk away (metro stop 'De Pijp'). This metro takes you to Amsterdam Central in 9 minutes and to Amsterdam Zuid (Zuidas) in 5 minutes.
- Located in a prime location in a small-scale apartment complex;
- characteristic building but completely renovated in 2012;
- wooden floorings;
- view the own home website of this apartment at saenredamstraat36-e.nl.
In short, a nice studio in a vibrant place! Make an appointment without obligation and be surprised.
Read full description