Located in the Pijp near the Albert Cuypmarket and the Museumplein, we offer this 2-room apartment with South-facing balcony.
- living area approximately 35 m²;
- South-facing balcony;
- double glazed windows;
- kitchen with built-in appliances;
- available from 1 August 2020;
- suitable for one person;
- available for the maximum rental period of 2 years;
- the rent is excluding gas, water, electricity, internet- and television cable.
Common entrance to stairwell.
Entrance, hall, living-/dining room located at the rear with patio doors to a lovely South-facing balcony with cupboard. Open kitchen plan with various built-in appliances, including: refrigerator, dishwasher, combination oven/microwave, 4-burner stove and extractor hood. Bedroom located at the front side. The bathroom is located in the middle and has a double sink, bathtub and toilet.
The apartment is located in a quiet street near the Albert Cuypmarket, within walking distance of the Museumplein and the Vondelpark. There are several shops, cafes and restaurants in the nearby area. The house is very easy to reach by car and public transport.
Read full description