Located on a popular location in the beautiful Weesperzijdebuurt, around the corner from the Amstel, close to the center, perfect accessibility by car and also close to the Amstel station, we offer this 4-room apartment of 63 m2 of living space located on the first floor with its own entrance and balcony located on the sunny Southwest.
The apartment is part of a building from the 1930s that was split in 2009 and has a characteristic appearance. The house has been completely renovated in phases and can be moved into immediately without any renovation.
Stately stone staircase, covered entrance.
Own entrance to tour portal and hall. Living / dining room located at the front with closet and attractive bay window with unobstructed views of greenery. Bedroom located at the front. Separate toilet (2018). Master bedroom located at the rear with closet and access to the balcony. From the bedroom you can reach the bathroom (2018) which is equipped with a walk-in shower, sink and towel radiator. Third bedroom / office with closet, washing machine connection and space for the central heating boiler. Dense kitchen (2013) with various built-in appliances, including: sink with mixer tap, 4-burner gas hob with extractor, electric oven and fridge with freezer. From the kitchen and the master bedroom you can reach the balcony which is located on the Southwest.
- Living area 63 m2, content 212 m3 (in accordance with measurement instruction);
- built around 1934, largely renovated in 2011, kitchen from 2013, bathroom and toilet from 2018;
- leasehold: AB2016, the current period runs up to and including 15 July 2058, the ground rent is currently € 634.74 per year and is indexed annually. From July 15, 2058, the annual ground rent amounts to € 967.98 (plus inflation from today) which will be indexed annually thereafter;
- fully equipped with double glazing;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (Remeha Avanta HR, 2011);
- laminate flooring throughout the house;
- electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breaker (renewed in 2011);
- registered in the cadastral municipality of Amsterdam, section W, complex designation 8603, apartment index 2;
- final energy label F;
- Delivery in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS
- Active Owners Association of the Schollenbrugstraat 22 building in Amsterdam, consisting of 4 apartment rights;
- establishment: September 18, 2009;
- 2 / 10th share in the community;
- the administration is carried out in-house;
- the monthly VvE contribution is € 50.00;
- MJOP present;
- home insurance taken out by the VvE with sufficient coverage.
The Weesperzijdebuurt is the popular neighborhood that lies between the Weesperzijde and the Wibautstraat, close to the Amstel. All amenities are within walking or cycling distance. There are many famous cafes and restaurants in the area, including Café Hesp, restaurant Rijssel, Drovers Dog, café de Weesper and Dauphine. But also swimming and sun spots on the Amstel, rowing clubs and more ample recreational opportunities such as running. City parks such as the Sarphatipark and Oosterpark, various (neighborhood) shops and a large Albert Heijn around the corner. The connection with the city is more than excellent. Within walking distance is the metro station Wibautstraat and the NS Amstel station. By car you are on the A10 within 5 minutes. At the moment there is no waiting time for a parking permit and parking spaces are always ample. In short, one of the most fantastic areas in the city.
- Completely renovated in phases and therefore ready to move into;
- own entrance;
- balcony located on the Southwest;
- two / three bedrooms;
- very good accessibility.
In short, a wonderful apartment on a central location!
Read full description