- Viewings in this house will take place individually with you and our real estate agent so let us know when you want to visit this beautiful house! -
Located in the beautiful Schubertstraat, behind the Beethovenstraat with its various shops, cafes and restaurants, we offer this spacious and characteristic 1930s mansion (239 m2 including basement). The house consists of four floors with basement and has a spacious living floor with a lovely backyard facing West, seven bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Stately front door to vestibule with marble floor- and wall tiles, hallway, stairs to the first floor, door to the basement, toilet room with beautiful floor tiles, toilet and fountain. Through a glass door access to the spacious living-/dining room over the entire length of the house. The living area is located on the front side with beautiful windows and views of the street. In the middle is an attractive fireplace. The dining area is located at the rear with access to the semi-open kitchen with wood-colored cabinets and drawers, stainless steel counter top and equipped with various appliances, including: 4-burner gas stove, extractor hood, dishwasher and combi-oven/microwave. From both the kitchen through a fixed door and from the dining room through patio doors access to the beautiful backyard located on the West. The garden has a terrace area with wooden decking and a terrace area with stone patio tiles and a water connection. The realization of an extension is one of the possibilities.
From the hallway through a staircase access to the basement (25 m2) with the meter cupboard on the stairs. The basement consists of three spaces (with space for the water pump and boiler) and can function perfectly as a storage- or hobby room.
Landing with parquet floor in herringbone pattern, fixed cupboard with washing machine- and dryer connection, bedroom (1) at the rear with fixed cupboard, bedroom (2) at the rear with patio doors to indoor balcony located on the West with balcony cupboard. Bathroom in the middle of this floor with sink, walk-in shower, bathtub and toilet. Two bedrooms (3 and 4) located at the front side, of which one room with two fixed cupboards.
Landing, bathroom at the rear with sink, mirror cabinet, shower, toilet, towel radiator and door to the roof terrace. Bedroom (5) located at the rear with two fixed cupboards and sliding doors to the roof terrace on the West with awning. Bedroom (6) located at the front side.
Landing with the combi boiler, bedroom (7) with dormer at the rear.
- Living area 239 m2 (including 25 m2 basement), volume 845 m3 (according to measurement instruction);
- built around 1930;
- protected townscape;
- leasehold: General Conditions out of 1994, the current period runs until February 28th, 2053. The ground rent is currently € 5.030,-- per year with a 5-year indexation (next on March 1st, 2023). The switch to perpetual leasehold has been requested by the seller under favorable conditions;
- partly equipped with double glazed windows;
- heating and hot water through combination boiler (Remeha Calenta, 2015) and additional electric boiler for hot water (Inventum);
- water pump present (Grundfos);
- electrical installation consisting of 11 groups with 3 RCDs;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section Z, number 1340, sized 1 ares and 47 centiare;
- transfer in consultation.
The house is located in the beautiful Schubertstraat behind the Beethovenstraat with its various shops, cafes and restaurants. The neighborhood designed by Berlage is characterized by many squares and stately green avenues. The Vondelpark and Beatrixpark are within walking distance as well as stylish shops, high-quality entertainment venues and the Museumplein. Primary- and secondary schools nearby (International school, British school, Barlaeus Gymnasium, Montessori, Vossius Gymnasium). The house is easily accessible by public transport and car. Both the NS Station Amsterdam Zuid/W.T.C., as well as the major arterial roads (including the A-10 ring road) and Schiphol Airport are within a short distance. There is also ample parking space in the immediate vicinity (two parking permits are available immediately).
- 1930s mansion with beautiful facade and style features;
- spacious living floor with fireplace;
- beautiful backyard located on the West;
- basement with plenty of storage space;
- seven bedrooms, two bathrooms;
- West-facing balcony and roof terrace;
- option to realize an extension on the ground floor in order to increase the living space;
- perpetual leasehold applications submitted in 2019;
- situated in a beautiful location with all amenities in the immediate vicinity.
Read full description