Located on the fourth and top floor this beautiful three-room apartment (living area 73 m2). Through the many windows you have beautiful views of IJburg. The apartment is luxuriously finished on the inside (many adjustments made in 2016 including a new kitchen with appliances, a new intercom system, new illuminated bathroom mirror and all walls and ceilings are plastered) and contains a spacious living room with a French balcony at the front and rear and an open kitchen with the usual built-in appliances. There are also two bedrooms, a bathroom and a balcony on the southeast. In the basement of the building there is a separate, generous storage room (approximately 12 m2).
Central entrance with letterbox arrangement, hall and staircase.
Entrance to hall with videophone installation, storage cupboard with washing machine and dryer connection, toilet with toilet and fountain. Wonderfully light, spacious living room with two French balconies; one at the front with sliding doors and one at the rear with patio doors. Open kitchen equipped with high-gloss white drawers and cupboards and equipped with various built-in appliances, including: induction hob, stainless steel extractor hood, combi oven / microwave, dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Two bedrooms (approximately 14 and 8 m2), the largest of which offers access to the south-east facing balcony. The modern bathroom has a washbasin with furniture, bathtub and towel radiator. There is a nice laminate floor throughout the house.
- Living area 73m2, volume 261m3;
- built in 2006;
- ground lease: General Conditions out of 2000, the ground lease is bought up to the end of the period being December 31st, 2053;
- fully insulated;
- heating through district heating, hot water through central facility;
- electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- known at the Land Registry's office as municipality of Amsterdam, section AU, complex designation 496, apartment index 148;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS
- Active and financially healthy Association of Home Owners ''De Veste'' in Amsterdam;
- established: December 16th, 2004;
- 7/2.302th share in the association;
- the administration is handled professionally by VvE Beheer Amsterdam;
- the monthly contribution is € 116,63;
- internal regulations and multi-year maintenance plan present;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient coverage.
The property is located on the popular Haveneiland West in IJburg. The island has various primary schools, the IJburg College (VWO, HAVO and VMBO), health and childcare centers. The shopping center with its traditional fresh food shops, a large Albert Heijn, Vomar, Deen, Hema, nice restaurants, trendy cafes and theater are within walking distance of the house. The harbor island borders the banks of the Reed Islands and the Diemerpark: a nature reserve the size of the Vondelpark, where you can jog, skate or cycle to your heart's content (beautiful cycling routes to Muiden, among others). The park even has its own beach and a football and hockey club. You can also play tennis on Rieteiland Oost. Because of the many surrounding water and the navigable canals, where you can also swim, IJburg has a maritime impact with the harbor and its water sports club as the center. IJburg is located directly on the A-10 (exit S114) as well as the Eastern Access to the A-1 and A-9 are within reach. Tram line 26 will take you from IJburg to Central Station in approximately 15 minutes. Bus 66 runs to the Arena in 15 minutes.
- Built in 2006;
- luxury construction, low noise, well insulated;
- the property is entirely ground floor;
- completely plastered;
- large windows;
- videophone installation;
- in the basement is a separate storage room that belongs to the house;
- public transport connections are excellent;
- switch favorable conditions to perpetual leasehold.
Read full description