Located at a beautiful location, with an amazing view over the IJ and Amsterdam North on one side and the center and the Oude Houthavens with its houseboats on the other, we offer this spacious 3-room maisonette (90 m²) divided over the seventh and eighth floors with loggia facing Southwest. The apartment is offered with one parking spot and storage room in the basement. So park without worries!
Well-kept, common entrance to doorbells and mailboxes. Access to the seventh floor via the staircase or the two elevators.
Entrance to hallway with space for wardrobe and the stairs to eighth floor. Living-/dining room at the rear of the building with large windows and a beautiful view of the IJ and Amsterdam North. The large windows create a very light space. Semi-open kitchen plan with various built-in appliances, including: 4-burner stove, extractor hood, combination oven/microwave, fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Second hallway with access to toilet room with toilet and fountain and an indoor storage space with the electricity group cupboard.
Hallway, bathroom which is tiled to the ceiling and equipped with sink, shower and towel radiator. Second toilet room with toilet and fountain. Indoor storage room with connections for the washing machine and dryer and the heat recovery system. Master bedroom located at the front side of the complex with beautiful views towards the center and the Houthavens. Second bedroom. Both bedrooms give access to a loggia with windows that can be completely opened, creating a lovely indoor balcony on the Southwest.
In the basement is the external storage room as well as a private parking spot by means of a parking system.
- Living area 90 m², volume 288 m³ (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built in 2002;
- leaehold: General Conditions out of 1994, the ground rent has been prepaid until the end of the current period being November 30th, 2049 for the apartment and October 31st, 2049 for the parking spot;
- heating through district heating and hot water through central facility;
- completely insulated;
- electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section K, complex designation 8005, apartment indices 73 (apartment) and 41 (parking spot);
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Two active and financially healthy Association of Homeowners "Gebouw De Silodam aan Westerdoksdijk " and " Gebouw Parkeergarage III aan De Westerdoksdijk’’ in Amsterdam;
- established: February 22nd, 2000;
- share in the association: 760/154,105th (apartment) and 1/109th (parking spot);
- the administration is professionally conducted by Newomij VvE Beheer;
- the contribution is € 199.30 per month for the apartment and € 110.00 per month for the parking spot;
- multi-year maintenance planning and house rules present;
- home insurance taken out through the association with sufficient coverage.
The apartment is located at a unique location, directly on the IJ, on the seventh and eighth floor of a characteristic apartment complex. The complex is located on the edge of the Houthavens in one of the most beautiful places in the city. The Silodam is a three hundred meter long breakwater through the IJ. Its special location and unobstructed view make it a special part of Amsterdam. The Haarlemmerstraat, the Noordermarkt, the Jordaan and the Central Station are within walking distance. The Westerpark culture park is also just around the corner. Easily accessible both by car and public transport.
- Spacious apartment spread over two floors;
- beautiful views;
- prime location within walking distance of the Jordaan and the center;
- two bedrooms;
- loggia on the sunny Southwest;
- private parking, so parking without worries;
- the asking price does not include the parking spot. Asking price for the parking spot is € 20,000,-- k.k.
Truly a spectacular unique apartment at a beautiful location! Make an appointment without obligation and experience the beautiful view for yourself.
Read full description