Centrally located in a unique location in Amsterdam East, with the possibility to combine living and working: Modern, light and luxuriously finished ground floor apartment with three bedrooms, private parking and outdoor space adjacent to a spacious pedestrian quay, car-free and with a wide view over the water.
This apartment is part of "De Nieuwe Kade van Oost", six buildings that stand on the water in a beautiful fan shape.
The energy label A+ speaks for itself: energy-efficient, underfloor heating and cooling, sustainable, gas-free and comfortable living.
Central entrance with elevator and staircase.
Private entrance, hallway with access to all rooms. On the left there are three bedrooms, two of which have luxurious, custom-made and ceiling-high fitted wardrobes. On the right side is the guest toilet, a technical room with connection for the washing machine and dryer. The bathroom has a double washbasin, bath, walk-in shower with rain shower and a second toilet.
Living room, which is very light due to the large windows. There is a beautiful view of the water and the passing boats. The sleek, open kitchen is of the premium brand Siematic and equipped with handle-less doors, composite kitchen worktop, Quooker, wide induction hob, large combi oven, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer and extractor hood, all from the quality brand Siemens. Through the living room there is access to the spacious storage room and the sunny terrace with direct view over the water. The entire apartment has an oak parquet floor with underfloor heating and cooling.
There is also a communal bicycle shed in the complex with four private spaces and a private parking space in the underground parking garage.
- Living area 91 m2, volume 378 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built in 2021;
- leasehold: AB2000, the current period runs until December 31, 2068 and the canon is
currently € 2,714.33 per year for the house and is indexed annually. The leasehold for the
parking space is prepaid for the current period;
- the application for the surrender of the perpetual ground rent has been made under favorable conditions in
- heating and hot water through heating pump;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam section A, complex designation 8402, apartment indices
239 (home) and 405 (parking lot);
- energy label A+;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Two active and financially healthy Owners' Association: 'Cruquiuswerf Building J'
(homes) and 'Cruquiuswerf Parking Garage on Cruquiuseiland' (parking spaces);
- incorporation: January 3, 2019;
- share in the community: 90/2,068th (home with storage room) and 13/2,587th (car park);
- the monthly VvE contribution is € 175.50 for the house and € 30 for the parking space;
- the administration is professionally conducted by Newomij VvE Beheer;
- multi-year maintenance plan and house rules present;
- home insurance taken out by the VvE with sufficient cover.
Cruquiuswerf is the last peninsula under development in the row of KNSM Island, Sporenburg, Borneo Island. This was once a chunky industrial port area, now a fantastic place to live. The views over the waterways are truly breathtaking. They swim, sail, have lunch, stroll and muse. With the center at 10 minutes by bike, it is wonderfully quiet living there because there is no through traffic on the peninsulas. The neighborhood is in full swing and more and more restaurants and facilities are being added
The accessibility is excellent with public transport around the corner. The ring is within easy reach by car. Cruquius is close to the trendy Indian neighborhood with the lively bustle of the Javastraat and the Dappermarkt. But the greenery of the Flevopark is also within walking distance. You can easily reach the nature of Waterland by bike and thanks to a future bicycle bridge you will soon be on the quiet dike.
- 91 m2 with three bedrooms, one or two can be used as an office;
- very luxuriously finished apartment located on the ground floor of a beautiful
new-build complex on the water;
- entire apartment has oak parquet flooring with underfloor heating and cooling;
- the apartment has a luxury kitchen from Siematic with Siemens appliances and
- apartment has custom built-in wardrobes;
- large windows around the entire apartment;
- communal bicycle shed with 4 private places;
- private parking space in the underground parking garage.
Read full description