In the luxurious complex ''Byzantium'' designed by architect Rem Koolhaas we are allowed to offer this beautiful 2/3-room apartment with sunny terrace on the Southwest (fantastic view of the Vondelpark) situated on the seventh floor with storage room on the first floor and parking spot in the underground parking garage.
The apartment is located at the rear of the complex, in the center of Amsterdam, between the Vondelpark and Leidseplein on the corner of Stadhouderskade and Tesselschadestraat, with all conceivable amenities within easy reach.
Entrance with doorbells and letter boxes. Stately communal hall, monitored by video camera, from which access to the stairwell, the elevator and the parking garage.
Common corridor to the apartments with the meter cupboard and small storage space outside the apartment. Entrance to hallway, toilet room with toilet and fountain. Spacious, bright living room with semi-open kitchen with bar element. The kitchen (Siematic) is has white cabinets and drawers, double sink and is equipped with various appliances, including: refrigerator with freezer, oven, microwave, dishwasher, electric stove and extractor hood. Separate room with the combination boiler and washer- and dryer connections. The living room offers a side room that has now been added to the living room, but can serve as a second bedroom (see option plan). Access to the terrace from the living room as well as from the side room through large sliding doors. The terrace (21 m2) is located over the entire width of the house and is located on the Southwest. From here beautiful view of the Vondelpark. The spacious bedroom is accessible from the hallway, which also provides access to the terrace through sliding doors. Bathroom with sink, shower and bathtub.
The storage room of 4 m2 is located on the first floor of the complex.
Possibility to purchase your own parking spot in the parking garage on the ground floor of the building, which is only accessible to residents of the complex.
- Living area 78 m2, volume 239 m3 (according to measurement instruction);
- built in 1991;
- leasehold: General Conditions out of 1966, the leasehold canon is prepaid until the end of the current period being September 30th, 2038. The switch to perpetual leasehold has been requested by the seller under favorable conditions;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (Nefit Ecomline HR Excellent);
- fully insulated, including double glazed windows in aluminum window frames;
- mechanical ventilation, videophone installation, elevator;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section R, complex designation 6187, apartment indices 160 (apartment), 166 (storage room) and 123 (parking spot);
- transfer in consultation;
- provisional energy label C.
ASSOCIATION OF HOME OWNERS
- Active and financially healthy Association of Home owners: ''Appartementsrechten in het gebouw Byzantium aan de Tesselschadestraat hoek Stadhouderskade '' in Amsterdam;
- established: March 31th, 1989;
- share in the association: 525/100.982th (apartment with storage room) and 71/100.982e (parking spot);
- the administration is professionally conducted by Newomij VvE Beheer, firstname.lastname@example.org, 020 - 6732332;
- the monthly contribution is € 302,12 per month for the apartment with storage room and € 11,30 per month for the parking spot;
- concierge, internal regulations and long-term maintenance planning present;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient coverage.
The apartment is located on the seventh floor in the Byzantium complex designed by architect Rem Koolhaas. The complex is situated at an ideal location: On one side the bustling city center and on the other side the tranquility of the Vondelpark. Hotel Americain, the Stadsschouwburg, DeLaMar Theater, Leidseplein with its many internationally oriented eateries, Pathé Cinemas, the Rijksmuseum and the Concertgebouw, all within walking distance. The well-known shopping streets such as P.C. Hooftstraat and Van Baerlestraat are around the corner. The apartment is easily accessible by public transport (various tram- and bus lines).
- Beautifully situated on the seventh floor with an amazing view over the Vondelpark;
- option to create a second bedroom;
- spacious terrace facing Southwest;
- marble floor throughout the apartment (except from the bedroom);
- washing facilities for the car in the parking garage;
- common bicycle shed present;
- communal roof garden on the first floor;
- the asking price is excluding parking spot. The asking price for the parking spot is € 100.000,-- k.k.
Read full description