It is our pleasure to present this stunning ca. 75 sqm (NEN 2580) apartment on Stadionplein. The apartment includes two bedrooms and a fabulous balcony with an unobstructed view of the courtyard gardens below. The entire property features high-end finishes, with oak herringbone flooring, smooth plaster walls and ceilings with recessed lights. The apartment was renovated completely in 2020.
In short, an extremely welcoming renovated apartment, a must-see!
Second floor: The communal stairwell leads to the hall of the apartment, that accesses all rooms. Step into the spacious living room with a bay window and experience the exceptionally bright space with large windows. Double glazing ensures excellent (sound) insulation. The kitchen is fitted with a range of appliances, including an induction cooktop, range hood, combination oven, dishwasher and a refrigerator. At the rear, French doors open to the balcony: the perfect spot to enjoy the outdoors after a long day. The hall leads to both bedrooms, the kitchen and the restroom. The bathroom can be accessed from the master bedroom and is equipped with a large walk-in shower, a double vanity and a towel radiator. The bedrooms are at the quiet rear of the apartment, and the master bedroom is equipped with air conditioning.
- The apartment is on Municipal ground lease land;
- The lease is prepaid until 28-02-2055;
- Application for settlement of the everlasting ground lease submitted under favorable financial conditions;
- The current lease period is in effect from 16-10-1930 until 31-05-2055;
- Subject to the General Terms and Conditions established in 1994.
- Active HOA;
- HOA is professionally managed by VvE Aycon Vastgoedmanagement;
- Monthly HOA contribution of € 207;
- Monthly advance for heating charges of € 100;
- Long-term maintenance plan in effect
- High-en renovation completed in 2020;
- Floor area of 75 sqm (NEN2580);
- East-facing balcony;
- Double glazing;
- Master bedroom equipped with air conditioning;
- Heating and warm water via block heating and central system;
- Communal stairwell repainted recently;
- Closing date to be determined;
- Indoor parking in the garage with a permit;
- Situated in sought-after and popular Oud-Zuid.
Oud-Zuid is sought-after. Always has been, and always will be. Its monumental homes, Vondelpark, bustling streets, lovely restaurants and trendy shops lend the area a characteristic vibe. Elegant, yet hip. Just around the corner, the world is at your fingertips; sports facilities surrounding the Olympic Stadium, shops (Cornelis Schuytstraat/Beethovenstraat) and a wide, diverse range of wonderful cafés and restaurants including ‘Ferilli’s and ‘Bellavista’’. Amsterdamse Bos and Vondelpark are just a few minutes' cycling distance from the property. And by car, the A10 is just a few minutes' drive away, and - a rarely seen feature in Amsterdam - curbside parking is readily available here.
Read full description