Located in a beautiful location, around the corner from the Beethovenstraat, we offer this practically laid out 2-room apartment located on the top floor of 43 m2 with south-facing balcony and permit for the construction of a roof terrace of approximately 20 m2.
The house is part of an active Association of Homeowners, was completely renovated in 2012 and the leasehold has been bought off perpetually!
This apartment has its own website! Here you can find all information clearly. Interest? stadionweg114-4.nl.
Through stately, hard stone external stairs access to the first floor.
Communal entrance to staircase.
Fourth (also top) floor:
Entrance to hall with meter cupboard and access to all rooms. Living / dining room with two closets and access to the balcony which is located on the lovely south. Closed kitchen (2012) with skylight with ceramic hob with extractor hood, dishwasher (small model), fridge / freezer, sink with mixer tap. The space is accessible from the kitchen with space for the washing machine and dryer. Good size bedroom. Bathroom (2012) with walk-in shower (rain and hand shower), toilet, sink with furniture and mirror cabinet.
- Living area 43 m2, volume 143 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built around 1939 and completely renovated in 2012;
- ground lease: AB2016, the ground lease has been bought off perpetually!!
- extensive electrical installation consisting of 8 groups with 2 earth leakage circuit breakers (completely renewed in 2012);
- heating by block heating;
- air conditioning available (can also heat);
- equipped with double glazing in plastic frames (skylight kitchen not insulated);
- wooden floor throughout the house;
- cadastral known municipality of Amsterdam, section Z, complex designation 3517-A, apartment index 30;
- concerns a municipal monument and protected cityscape;
- delivery in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Active and financially healthy Association of Homeowners: Cliostraat 5 to 65 (odd numbers) and Stadionweg 104 to 150 (even numbers) in Amsterdam (main division) and Stadionweg 112 to 118 (even numbers) in Amsterdam (subdivision);
- established: June 9th 2005 (both HOAs);
- 48/1,453rd share in the community of the subdivision;
- the administration is professionally conducted by Ter Linden and Heijer VvE Beheer;
- the monthly Association of Homeowners contribution is € 79,-- which does not include an advance heating costs and hot water of € 100,-- per month;
- multi-year maintenance plan and internal regulations available;
- home insurance taken out by the Association of Homeowners with sufficient coverage.
The apartment is located in a chic location on the Stadionweg around the corner from the Beethovenstraat. The neighborhood designed by Berlage is characterized by many squares and stately green avenues. The Vondelpark and the Beatrixpark are within walking distance as well as stylish shops, high-quality entertainment venues and the Museumplein. Primary and secondary schools nearby (including International school, British school, Ignatius, Spinoza Lyceum, Barlaeus Gymnasium, Montessori, Vossius Gymnasium ). The apartment is easily accessible by public transport and car. Both the NS Station Amsterdam Zuid/W.T.C., as well as the important roads (including ring road A-10) and Schiphol Airport are a short distance away. There is also plenty of parking space in the immediate vicinity (two parking permits can be obtained immediately).
- Well laid out 2-room apartment;
- located on the top floor;
- completely renovated in 2012;
- south-facing balcony and permit for a roof terrace of approximately 20 m2;
- air conditioning available;
- obtain two parking permits immediately;
- located in a good location;
- view the own website of this apartment on stadionweg114-4.nl.
Looking for a well-maintained apartment with balcony and possibility for roof terrace? Make an appointment without obligation and be convinced!
Read full description