Located in a beautiful location, around the corner from Minervaplein, we offer this practically classified and spacious 5-room apartment with 3 bedrooms, balcony and roof terrace. On the fourth floor there is also a separate studio with kitchen and bathroom as well as a storage room with laundry area. The total living area is 128 m2, of which 116 m2 is the third floor and 12 m2 is the studio on the fourth floor. The laundry room is 5 m2.
The apartment is tastefully renovated in 2018, with good materials and preservation of authentic features, and can be moved in without renovation!
The ground lease has been pre-paid for up to July 15th, 2055 and the switch to perpetual ground lease has been made under favorable conditions.
This property has its own home website! Here you can find all information clearly. Interested? stadionweg198-3.nl.
Access to the first floor via stately, hard stone external stairs.
Common entrance to well-maintained, renovated in 2020, stairwell.
Third floor (height 2.88m):
Entrance to hallway with video intercom, meter cupboard and access to all rooms. Spacious en-suite room with the living room with beautiful bay window at the front and the dining room at the rear with patio doors to the balcony with balcony cupboard. The living and dining room can be closed off through the room en-suite doors.
The open kitchen is equipped with matt black drawers and cabinets, composite Caesarstone counter top (including sink) and various built-in appliances from Siemens (StudioLine) and Smeg, including: refrigerator, freezer, large oven with 6-burner gas stove, extractor hood and dishwasher. The kitchen has an island with Quooker tap and integrated bar element and also gives access to the balcony through a single door.
The master bedroom is located at the rear and has a beautiful, custom-made bed cabinet. The bathroom, which is accessible from both the master bedroom and the hallway, has a double washbasin made of hard stone (Terrazzo) with solid oak chest of drawers, heated mirror, walk-in shower with two showers, second toilet and mechanical ventilation. Separate toilet room with toilet and fountain. At the front of the apartment are two bedrooms, both with a fixed cupboard.
The apartment has a lovely, private, roof terrace of 16 m2 on this floor. In addition, a private studio space at the front with balcony. The space is equipped with a kitchenette with sink and refrigerator with freezer and has heating and a private shower. Separate storage room with connections for washing machine and dryer. There is a communal toilet in the hallway.
- Living area 128 m2 (including studio on the fourth floor of 12 m2) and laundry room 5 m2 (total 133 m2), volume 455 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built around 1931 and completely renovated in 2018;
- ground lease: General Conditions out of 2016, the ground rent has been pre-paid for for the current period until July 15th, 2055. Switch to perpetual ground lease has been made under favorable conditions, whereby an annual ground rent has been chosen;
- insulation: HR+ glazing at the front, HR++ glazing at the rear, floor insulation, ceiling insulation, facade insulation and roof insulation in the rooms on the fourth floors;
- expanded electrical installation consisting of 12 groups with earth leakage circuit breakers (renewed in 2018);
- heating by means of block heating;
- excellently maintained and preserved (including double glazing in new windows and partly new hardwood frames while retaining style features);
- oak parquet floor in herringbone pattern with band and trim throughout the apartment;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section Z, complex designation 2422-A, apartment index 12;
- definitive energy label C;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Active and financially healthy Association of Homeowners ‘’Gebouw Stadionweg 198-208 (Even Nummers)’’ in Amsterdam;
- established: May 14th, 2002;
- 1/12th share in the association;
- the administration is professionally conducted by Tel Vastgoedmanagement;
- the monthly contribution is € 200,--, which does not include an advance on heating costs of € 114,-- per month;
- multi-year maintenance plan and house rules present;
- the woodwork at the front is painted in 2020 and at the rear in 2021;
- home insurance taken out by the assocation with sufficient cover.
The apartment is located in a chic location on the Stadionweg between Minerva- and Stadionplein. The neighborhood designed by Berlage is characterized by many squares and stately green avenues. The Vondelpark and the Beatrixpark are within walking distance, as are stylish shops, high-quality entertainment venues and the Museumplein. Primary and secondary schools nearby (including International school, British school, Ignatius, Spinoza Lyceum, Barlaeus Gymnasium, Montessori, Vossius Gymnasium). The apartment is easily accessible by public transport and by car. Both the NS Station Amsterdam Zuid/W.T.C., as well as the important arterial roads (including the A-10 ring road) and Schiphol Airport are a short distance away. There is ample parking in the immediate vicinity (two parking permits available immediately).
- Well laid out 5-room apartment;
- completely renovated in 2018, including: electricity, piping, floors, kitchen, bathroom, toilet, etc.;
- 3 bedrooms;
- balcony and roof terrace;
- studio and laundry room on the fourth floor;
- hydrophore present for water pressure;
- authentic panel doors;
- the radiators can be operated via an application;
- two parking permits available immediately;
- located in a good location;
- view the own home website of this home at stadionweg198-3.nl.
Looking for a spacious apartment that can be moved into immediately? Make an appointment without obligation and let yourself be convinced!
Read full description