- Viewings in this house will take place individually with you and our real estate agent so let us know when you want to visit this beautiful house! -
Located at a great location in Amsterdam South, around the corner from the stately Beethovenstraat, we offer this characteristic 1930s mansion with basement and backyard. The house has served as a home for youth counseling for years, is well maintained and currently has nine bedrooms and three bathrooms.
Stately entrance to tour portal, hallway, toilet room with toilet and fountain, access to the basement and stairs to the first floor. Spacious living-/dining room with open kitchen with various built-in appliances. From the rear there is access through French doors to the backyard. Office at the rear with access to the garden.
Spacious storage room with standing height (2 meters) with the meter cupboard and the location for the combination boiler and boiler. Crawl space which extends under the entire ground floor.
Landing, two bedrooms located at the front, one room with private balcony. Bathroom with sink, shower and toilet, separate toilet with toilet and fountain, laundry room with washing machine- and dryer connection, second bathroom with sink and shower. Two bedrooms located at the rear, both with their own balcony.
Landing, three bedrooms located at the front, separate toilet, bathroom with sink and shower, fixed closet on the landing, two bedrooms located at the rear, both with their own balcony. Access to the third floor via a loft ladder.
Attic of approximately 11 m2.
- Living area 239 m2 (excluding basement of 18 m2), volume 974 m3 (according to measurement instruction);
- built around 1929;
- leasehold: General Conditions out of 1994, the current period runs up to February 28th, 2053. The ground rent currently amounts to € 4.103,35 per year with a 5-year indexation (next on March 1st, 2023). The switch to perpetual leasehold has been requested by the seller;
- fully equipped with double glazed windows in wooden window frames;
- heating by combination boiler (Remeha Quinta 45), hot water by boiler (Itho, owned);
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section Z, number 1223, sized 1 are 24 centiare;
- transfer in consultation.
The house is located on the stately Stadionweg near the Beethovenstraat with its various shops, cafes and restaurants. The neighborhood designed by Berlage is characterized by many squares and stately green avenues. The Vondelpark and Beatrixpark are within walking distance as well as stylish shops, high-quality entertainment venues and the Museum square. Primary and secondary schools nearby (International school, British school, Barlaeus Gymnasius, Montessori, Vossius Gymnasius). The house is easily accessible by public transport and car. Both the NS Station Amsterdam Zuid/ W.T.C., as well as the major arterial roads (including the A-10 ring road) and Schiphol Airport are within a short distance. There is also ample parking space in the immediate vicinity (two parking permits are available immediately).
- Whole mansion;
- beautiful design from the 1930s;
- protected city view;
- nine bedrooms;
- three bathrooms;
- cozy backyard;
- various layout options;
- well maintained;
- application to perpetual leasehold submitted in 2019.
Read full description