This apartment has its own home website! Here you can find all information clearly. Interested? stadionweg84-b.nl
Located in a great location in Amsterdam South, between Schubertstraat and Diepenbrockstraat, close to Beethovenstraat and Beatrixpark, we offer: Architectural and high-end renovated apartment (71 m2) with three balconies, part of a characteristic mansion from the Amsterdam School (1929). The house has two bedrooms, beautiful heights, original details, oak herringbone parquet floor with underfloor heating and a luxurious finish.
The property is currently legally split into three apartment rights and a code II has been issued on the foundation (>25 years maintenance-free). The three luxury apartments are now being sold. The facade at the front is still being cleaned and the exterior woodwork at the front is being painted.
Stately, covered entrance to the central hall where the meter cupboards are also located. Stairs to the apartments above.
First floor (hight 2,81m):
House entrance to the hall with access to all rooms. Living room located at the front with patio doors to balcony. The space has a beautiful kitchen with matt black drawers and cabinets and equipped with a cooking island with sink with mixer tap and boiling water tap and extra wide dishwasher. The fixed part on the wall has an induction hob, extractor hood, oven, microwave and fridge/freezer combination.
Toilet room in the hall with toilet and fountain. Luxurious bathroom with marble look tiles, double sink with furniture, mirror with integrated lighting and mirror heating, freestanding bath, walk-in shower with rain shower and beautiful alcove and second toilet. Bedroom located at the rear with patio doors to the balcony. Second bedroom also located at the rear with patio doors to the balcony. The doors to the outside are fitted with stained glass. Indoor storage room with connections for the washing machine and dryer and new central heating system.
All ceilings and walls are plastered and fitted with sleek, black recessed spotlights with dimmers. The spots are equipped with economical LED lighting with an attractive, warm appearance.
- Living area 71 m2, volume 249 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built around 1920, completely renovated in 2021/2022;
- protected city view;
- leasehold: AB1994, the current period runs until February 28, 2053 and the ground rent will amount to approximately € 1,160 per year with a 5-year indexation (following on March 1, 2023);
- completely isolated; including double glazing in wooden frames (with the exception of upper windows in the rear bedrooms);
- extensive electrical installation;
- heating and hot water by combi boiler;
- mechanical ventilation in bathroom and toilet;
- definitive energy label C;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS
- The VvE has yet to be established;
- the legal division into apartment rights will soon take place at Berger Notariaat;
- share in the association: p.m.;
- the monthly VvE contribution will be approximately € 120;
- the facade at the front will be cleaned and the exterior woodwork at the front will be painted at the expense of the seller.
The house is located on the stately Stadionweg near the Beethovenstraat with its various shops, cafes and restaurants. The neighborhood designed by Berlage is characterized by many squares and stately green avenues. The Vondelpark and the Beatrixpark are within walking distance, as are stylish shops, high-quality entertainment venues and the Museumplein. Primary and secondary schools nearby (International school, British school, Barlaeus Gymnasius, Montessori, Vossius Gymnasius). The house is easily accessible by public transport and by car. Both the NS Station Amsterdam Zuid/W.T.C., as well as the important roads (including the A-10 ring road) and Schiphol airport are a short distance away. There is also ample parking in the immediate vicinity.
- Beautifully renovated apartment;
- lovely living room with kitchen diner at the front;
- two bedrooms;
- three balconies;
- luxury bathroom;
- ceilings with recessed spotlights;
- panel doors with attractive fittings;
- prime location, around the corner from Beethovenstraat;
- view the own website of this apartment on stadionweg84-b.nl
No expense has been spared here, come and experience it!
Read full description