This apartment has its own home website! Here you can find all information clearly. Interested? stadionweg84-c.nl
Located in a great location in Amsterdam South, between the Schubertstraat and the Diepenbrockstraat, close to the Beethovenstraat and the Beatrixpark, we offer: Architectural and high-end renovated double upstairs apartment (92 m2) with two balconies and roof terrace, part of a characteristic mansion from the Amsterdam School (1929). The house has three bedrooms, beautiful heights, original details, oak herringbone parquet floor with underfloor heating and a luxurious finish.
The property is currently legally split into three apartment rights and a code II has been issued on the foundation (>25 years maintenance-free). The three luxury apartments are now being sold. The facade at the front is still being cleaned and the exterior woodwork at the front is being painted.
Stately, covered entrance to the central hall where the meter cupboards are also located. Stairs to the apartments above.
Private entrance with hall and stairs to the second floor with skylight above the stairwell.
Second floor (hight 2,67m):
Landing from where access to all rooms with meter cupboard with the group cupboard. Living room located at the front with beautiful kitchen equipped with matt black drawers and cabinets and equipped with cooking island with sink with mixer tap and boiling water tap and extra wide dishwasher. The fixed part on the wall has an induction hob, extractor hood, oven, microwave and fridge/freezer combination.
Toilet room in the hall with toilet and fountain. Luxurious bathroom with marble look tiles, double sink with furniture, mirror with integrated lighting and mirror heating, freestanding bath, walk-in shower with rain shower and beautiful alcove and second toilet. Bedroom located at the rear with patio doors to the balcony. Second bedrooms also located at the rear with patio doors to the balcony. Indoor storage room with connections for the washing machine and dryer and new central heating system.
Large free space (possibly third bedroom) with access to the licensed roof terrace with fence. It is wonderful to stay here with beautiful views over the city.
All ceilings and walls are plastered and fitted with sleek, black recessed spotlights with dimmers. The spots are equipped with economical LED lighting with an attractive, warm appearance.
- Living area 92 m2, volume 316 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built around 1920, completely renovated in 2021/2022;
- protected city view;
- leasehold: AB2000, the current period runs until February 28, 2053 and the ground rent will amount to approximately € 1.482,28 per year yearly indexation;
- completely isolated; including double glazing in wooden frames (with the exception of upper windows in the rear bedrooms);
- extensive electrical installation;
- heating and hot water by combi boiler;
- mechanical ventilation in bathroom and toilet;
- definitive energylabel D;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS
- Owners' Association 'Stadionweg 84' in Amsterdam;
- incorporation: 13 July 2022;
- total share in the VvE: 92/248th;
- the monthly VvE contribution will be approximately € 160;
- the facade at the front will be cleaned and painting of the exterior woodwork at the front will be at the expense of the seller;
- home insurance taken out by the VvE with sufficient cover.
The house is located on the stately Stadionweg near the Beethovenstraat with its various shops, cafes and restaurants. The neighborhood designed by Berlage is characterized by many squares and stately green avenues. The Vondelpark and the Beatrixpark are within walking distance, as are stylish shops, high-quality entertainment venues and the Museumplein. Primary and secondary schools nearby (International school, British school, Barlaeus Gymnasius, Montessori, Vossius Gymnasius). The house is easily accessible by public transport and by car. Both the NS Station Amsterdam Zuid/W.T.C., as well as the important roads (including the A-10 ring road) and Schiphol airport are a short distance away. There is also ample parking in the immediate vicinity.
- Beautifully renovated apartment consisting of the second and third floor with roof terrace and private entrance from the first floor;
- lovely living room with kitchen diner at the front;
- two/three bedrooms;
- two balconies and a roof terrace;
- luxury bathroom;
- ceilings with recessed spotlights;
- panel doors with attractive fittings;
- prime location, around the corner from Beethovenstraat;
- project notary Berger notariaat;
- view the own website of this apartment on stadionweg84-c.nl
No effort or expense has been put into this beautiful project, come see it and experience it!
Read full description