Located in a great location in Amsterdam South, between the Schubertstraat and the Diepenbrockstraat, close to the Beethovenstraat and the Beatrixpark, we offer:
With great care, under architecture, high-end renovated double upper house (2022, 92 m2) with two balconies and a new roof terrace, part of a characteristic mansion from the Amsterdam School (protected cityscape, 1929) which houses three very luxurious apartments. The house has three bedrooms, beautiful heights, original details, oak herringbone parquet floor with underfloor heating and luxurious finishes. The house will be delivered turn-key and any additional wishes/adjustments can still be taken care of by us. This year the facade will also be professionally cleaned.
Are you coming to see?
This apartment has its own home website! Here you can find all information clearly. Interested? stadionweg84-c.nl
Stately, covered entrance to the central hall where the new meter cupboards are also located. Stairs to the apartments above. All stairs are covered with cushioning, deep-pile carpet.
Private entrance with hall and stairs to the second floor with light from the skylight above the stairwell.
Second floor (height 2.67m):
You arrive in the high hall, which immediately exudes the atmosphere of luxury; the oak herringbone floor, the black steel stairs to the top, the recessed spotlights, the beautiful stained glass doors immediately exude the atmosphere of luxury, it is immediately noticeable that a lot of attention has been paid to the house.
The stylish living room is located at the front. The matt black cooking island has a modest, attractive appearance and is equipped with a mixer tap with boiling water and an extra wide dishwasher. The fixed part on the wall includes an A-brand induction hob, extractor hood, oven, combi microwave and fridge/freezer combination.
In the hall there is a guest toilet with fountain. In addition, there is access to the stylish bathroom which is equipped with marble-look tiles, double sink with furniture, mirror with integrated lighting and mirror heating, freestanding bath, walk-in shower with rain shower and beautiful alcove and second toilet.
The master bedroom is located at the rear, with patio doors to the balcony. Next to it is a second bedroom, also with patio doors to the balcony. The indoor storage room houses the washing machine and dryer and the completely new high-efficiency central heating system.
Via a beautiful black steel staircase you go up and you arrive in a cozy room, directly under the roof. Can be used as a library, office or third bedroom with access to the new roof terrace with fence. Here it is wonderful to stay with beautiful views over the city.
- Living area 92 m2, volume 316 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built around 1920, completely renovated in 2021/2022;
- protected city view;
- leasehold: AB2000, the current period runs until February 28, 2053 and the ground rent is € 1.482,28 per year with an annual indexation;
- completely isolated; including double glazing in wooden frames (with the exception of upper windows in the rear bedrooms);
- extensive electrical installation;
- heating and hot water through an economical high-efficiency central heating system;
- mechanical ventilation in bathroom and toilet;
- definitive energy label D;
- a code II has been issued on the foundation (>25 years maintenance-free);
- the facade at the front is still being professionally cleaned (a permit application is underway);
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Association of Homeowners 'Stadionweg 84' in Amsterdam;
- established July 13th 2022;
- 92/248th share in the association;
- the monthly contribution is approximately € 160,--;
- the exterior woodwork on the front has recently been painted;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient cover.
The house is located on the stately Stadionweg near the Beethovenstraat with its various shops, cafes and restaurants. The neighborhood designed by Berlage is characterized by many squares and stately green avenues. The Vondelpark and the Beatrixpark are within walking distance, as are stylish shops, high-quality entertainment venues and the Museumplein. Primary and secondary schools nearby (International school, British school, Barlaeus Gymnasius, Montessori, Vossius Gymnasius). The house is easily accessible by public transport and by car. Both the NS Station Amsterdam Zuid/W.T.C., as well as the important arterial roads (including the A-10 ring road) and Schiphol Airport are a short distance away. There is also ample parking in the immediate vicinity
- Beautifully renovated apartment consisting of the second and third floor with roof terrace
and private entrance from the first floor;
- lovely living room with kitchen diner at the front;
- all ceilings and walls are plastered and equipped with sleek, black recessed spotlights with dimmers;
- the spots are equipped with economical LED lighting with an attractive, warm appearance;
- two/three bedrooms;
- two balconies and a roof terrace;
- luxury bathroom;
- ceilings with recessed spotlights;
- panel doors with attractive fittings;
- prime location, around the corner from Beethovenstraat;
- project notary Berger notary;
- view the own website of this apartment on stadionweg84-c.nl
No effort or expense has been put into this beautiful project, come see and experience!
Read full description