Located in the middle of the cozy Stadshart of Amstelveen, we offer this spacious three-room apartment (103 m2) with a South-facing terrace and a beautiful view of the Stadsplein! The apartment was largely renovated in 2019, including a new kitchen, new bathroom, new toilet, expanded and renewed group cupboard and floorings.
The apartment is located on the fourth floor of a modern apartment complex and has its own storage room and various options for renting a parking spot in the underground parking garage.
Well-maintained, communal entrance with doorbells and mailboxes to the staircase or elevator.
Entrance to the hallway with expanded and renovated meter cupboard, second hallway which provides access to all rooms with videophone installation. The hallway is nice and light due to light from the living room. Two spacious bedrooms (12 m2 and 13 m2) are located at the quiet rear of the complex. Modern, spacious bathroom (2019) with large floor tiles and light wall tiles and equipped with double sink, mirror cabinet, walk-in shower and towel radiator. Spacious indoor storage room.
Spacious living room at the front side with large windows over the full width of the apartment, making it very light. Through sliding doors access to the terrace located on the South and beautiful view over the Stadsplein. Modern open kitchen (2019) with island with integrated bar element so that you can enjoy sitting at the kitchen. The kitchen is also equipped with black drawers and cupboards and a light counter top and equipped with various built-in appliances, including: refrigerator, freezer, microwave, dishwasher and oven with 5-burner gas stove (Bertazzoni). Second indoor storage room with washing machine- and dryer connections and the combi boiler.
The house has an external storage room (7 m2) which is also located on the fourth floor.
- Living area 103 m2, volume 322 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built in 1998;
- located on private land;
- completely isolated;
- heating and hot water by means of a combi boiler (Intergas Kombi Kompakt HRE, 2018);
- modern electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups (renewed in 2019);
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amstelveen, section H, complex designation 13129, apartment index 31;
- energy label A;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Active and financially healthy Association of Homeowners 'Oosthof' in Amstelveen;
- established: December 10th, 1997;
- 99/3.212th share in the association;
- the administration is professionally conducted by Munnik VvE Beheer, 0235631403;
- the monthly contribution is € 200,22;
- house rules and multi-year maintenance planning present;
- home insurance taken out by the assocation with sufficient cover.
The apartment is located in the 'Oosthof' complex, which complex has a communal bicycle shed in the basement of the building. The Stadshart with all imaginable amenities (including Schouwburg, library, shops such as De Bijenkorf, Zara, H&M, etc. and various restaurants and cafes) are within walking distance, as is the Amstelveen bus station (with bus 300 you can reach Schiphol Plaza within fifteen minutes) and tram line 5 which goes to Amsterdam Central Station. The apartment is also very easily accessible by car (A2, A9 and A10) and parking is possible in the parking garage located under the Stadsplein or via a parking permit at the 'Galerij'.
- Located in the middle of the city center of Amstelveen;
- renovated in 2019 (new kitchen, bathroom, toilet, group cupboard, floors);
- open kitchen with island and bar element;
- modern bathroom;
- two spacious bedrooms;
- spacious South-facing terrace;
- beautiful view;
- easily accessible by public transport;
- various parking options.
In short, a nice city apartment at a central location! Make an appointment without obligation and be surprised!
Read full description