Located in a chic and modern building, in the middle of the cozy Stadshart of Amstelveen, we offer this spacious maisonette (142 m2) with living room with a beautiful view of the lively Stadsplein, two balconies, four spacious bedrooms and two bathrooms.
The apartment is located on the third and fourth floor of a modern and luxurious apartment complex and has its own storage room on the first floor. There are various options for renting a parking spot in the underneath parking garage. The apartment needs to be modernized internally.
Stately and well-kept communal entrance with telephone and letterbox tableau to the stairwell, the lifts and the communal bicycle shed.
Entrance to the hallway from where access to all rooms on this floor with meter cupboard, fixed cupboard with mechanical ventilation box and cupboard with the combi boiler. At the front is the living room with beautiful unobstructed views over the lively Stadsplein. Semi-open kitchen with bar element, plenty of cupboard space and equipped with various built-in appliances, including: 1,5 sink, induction stove, extractor hood, oven, dishwasher and fridge with freezer compartment. Utility room/laundry room with washing machine and dryer connections. Spacious bathroom with double sink, bathtub and separate shower. Toilet room with toilet and fountain, stairs to the fourth floor, two spacious bedrooms located at the rear which both offer access to the balcony located on the Southeast.
Landing with cupboard, second bathroom with sink, shower and toilet. Two bedrooms located at the rear which both offer access to the balcony on the Southeast.
- Living area 142 m2, volume 474 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built in 1998;
- modern building;
- located on private land;
- fully insulated, including fully double glazed windows;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (Nefit);
- electrical installation consisting of 9 groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amstelveen, section H, complex designation 13128, apartment index 9;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOME OWNERS
- Active and financially healthy association 'Oostwand' in Amstelveen;
- established: December 10th, 1997;
- 131/3.767th share in the community;
- the administration is conducted professionally by MVGM Vastgoedmanagement;
- the monthly contribution is € 230,43;
- internal regulations and multi-year maintenance planning present;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient coverage.
The apartment is located in the architectural complex 'Oostwand' which complex has a common bicycle shed on the ground floor of the building. The Stadshart with all conceivable facilities (including Schouwburg, library, shops such as De Bijenkorf, Zara, H&M etc. and various restaurants and cafés) are within walking distance as well as the Amstelveen bus station (with bus 300 you are at Schiphol Plaza within fifteen minutes) and tram line 5 going to Amsterdam Central Station. The property is also very easily accessible by private transport (A2, A9 and A10) and parking is possible in the parking garage located below Stadsplein or via a parking permit at the 'Galerij'.
- Located in the middle of the City Center of Amstelveen;
- the apartment needs to be modernized internally;
- four bedrooms;
- two bathrooms;
- two balconies located on the Southeast;
- easily accessible by public transport;
- various parking options.
Read full description