Unobstructed view over the Steve Bikoplein!
Bright apartment located on the Steve Bikoplein with a spacious living room, two bedrooms, a French balcony and a lovely terrace on the southeast! The apartment is located on private land and has the status of a municipal monument. In 2004, the building was split into apartment rights and fully renovated (including foundation, window frames with HR++ glass, electricity, piping, etc.).
The Steve Bikoplein is located in a central location in bustling Amsterdam East, within walking distance of the Oosterpark, the Oostpoort shopping center and the cozy shops on the Linnaeusstraat.
This apartment has its own home website! Here you can find all information clearly. Interested? stevebikoplein21-2.nl.
Communal entrance to well-kept stairwell.
Second floor (ceiling height 2.83 meters):
Entrance to hallway with toilet room with toilet and fountain and storage room with connection for washing machine and combi boiler. Access to the first bedroom from the hallway. Spacious living-/dining room runs from the front to the rear. At the front there is a French balcony with a wide view over the lively Steve Bikoplein. At the rear, the terrace is accessible through patio doors, which is located on the southeast. From here you have a beautiful view over the beautifully landscaped courtyard. Closed kitchen equipped with various built-in appliances: 4-burner gas stove, extractor hood, oven and dishwasher. Second bedroom located at the rear from which also access to the terrace. Bathroom with sink with furniture, mirror cabinet, corner bath with shower and a towel radiator.
- Living area 73 m2, volume 264 m3 (in accordance with measuring instructions);
- built around 1910, fully renovated in 2004;
- municipal monument;
- located on private land!;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (Intergas HRE, 2014);
- fully equipped with HR ++ glazing in wooden window frames;
- electrical installation consisting of 4 groups with 2 earth leakage switches;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section W, complex designation 8236, apartment index 3;
- definitive energy label E;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Association of Homeowners 'Steve Bikoplein 21' in Amsterdam;
- established: June 9th, 2004;
- 1/5th share in the association;
- the administration is professionally conducted by Van Roemburg VvE Beheer;
- the contribution is € 200 per month;
- multi-year maintenance plan present;
- the exterior woodwork was painted in 2022;
- building insurance taken out by the association with sufficient coverage.
The apartment is centrally located in the popular East, with the bustling Beukenplein and the famous Linneausstraat around the corner. Hotspots such as Louie Louie, De Kas, Bukowski and Spaghetteria are all within walking distance. If you take the bike, you will be in Javastraat or Dappermarkt within a few minutes. For daily shopping there are numerous supermarkets and cozy (neighborhood) shops in the Pretoriusstraat, the Beukenplein and the Oostpoort shopping center. There is no lack of greenery in the area: the Oosterpark and Park Frankendael (with the cozy Pure Market every month) are a short walk away. Facilities such as the library on Linnaeusstraat, the OLVG hospital, the Tropenmuseum and Artis Zoo are nearby. Gyms such as Equal Yoga, SportCity and TrainMore Black Label are also present in the vicinity. There are good connections by both public transport and car. Various tram, bus and metro connections and the Muiderpoort station and Amstel station are nearby. Via the Wibautstraat you are within a few minutes by car on the Ring A10.
- The building was split into apartment rights and fully renovated (including foundation, frames with HR++ glass, electricity, piping, etc.) in 2004;
- spacious three-room apartment with two bedrooms of good size;
- living room with French balcony at the front and terrace at the rear;
- ceiling height of no less than 2.83 meters;
- pine wooden plank floor throughout the apartment (with the exception of the bathroom);
- unobstructed view over the Steve Bikoplein;
- neatly maintained stairwell;
- view the own home website of this apartment on stevebikoplein21-2.nl.
In short, carefree enjoyment in a prime location!
Read full description