This property has its own website! Here you can find all information clearly. Interested? Tholenseweg28.nl
We offer a playfully arranged 2-room apartment with its own entrance and balcony oriented to the west. The house is located on the quiet Tholenseweg and is very central to Amsterdam, Stadshart Amstelveen and other roads.
The apartment has its own entrance from the street side with wardrobe. From the entrance access to the first level. Here is the bathroom with toilet, shower cabin incl. hand shower and rain shower, washbasin furniture with sink. Next to the bathroom is another storage cupboard.
Through the next staircase access to the spacious landing with fitted wardrobes, meter cupboard and washing machine connection. Through the door you have access to the living room and kitchen. The open kitchen is located at the front of the house and has a large window. The kitchen has various kitchen appliances, including: induction hob with extractor hood, sink with mixer tap, dishwasher, fridge and freezer.
The spacious living room located at the rear of the house has a large window and a beautiful sliding door. The sliding doors provide access to the balcony which is located on the west. From the balcony you have a view of the small-scale shopping center of Rembrandtweg.
The apartment complex has a shared storage room for storing bicycles.
- Living area 50 m2, content 269 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built in 1970;
- located on private land;
- heating (plinth heating) and hot water through district heating at Eneco and back up with 2
Atag central heating boilers of the VvE;
- fully equipped with double glazing;
- electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups;
- cadastral known municipality of Amstelveen, section H, complex designation 13560, apartment
- definitive energy label C;
- view the own website of this house tholenseweg28.nl;
- Delivery in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS:
- Active and financially healthy Owners' Association “VvE Tholen” (Tholenseweg 2 to 70);
- incorporation: February 26, 2002;
- 62/2,806th share in the community;
- the monthly VvE contribution is € 110 excluding € 112.38 heating costs and hot water;
- the administration is currently managed in-house and transferred to Falcon VvE as of 1-1-2-23
- home insurance taken out by the VvE with sufficient cover;
- house rules and multi-year maintenance plan available;
- the roof of the apartment complex was renewed in 2020 and the painting will be done this year
The house is located in one of the nicest areas of Amstelveen: Elsrijk. A popular neighborhood with all amenities in the immediate vicinity. Shops for daily shopping can be found directly opposite the apartment and the luxurious indoor shopping center Stadshart with various clothing stores and excellent catering establishments is less than 10 minutes away. The location is perfect in relation to Amsterdam, Zuidas and various roads as well as public transport. Various parks such as Broersepark, de Braak and Dr. J.P. Thijssepark and the Amsterdamse Bos are a stone's throw from the apartment!
Read full description