This apartment has its own home website! Here you can find all information clearly. Interested? tolstraat138-4-r.nl
A two-room apartment with a gross floor area of 39 m2, located on private land, in the middle of the bustling Pijp!
Modern, very bright, two-room apartment renovated in 2014 (gross floor area 39 m2) located in Amsterdam South. Very luxurious materials were used during the renovation (Siematic kitchen, bathroom with Mosa tiles, luxury walk-in shower with rain shower and built-in taps, electrically operated Velux Intergra windows, recessed lighting, everything plastered, etc.). The extra floor space under the sloping roofs provides numerous furnishing- and storage options.
The Tolstraat is a quiet (not through) street within walking distance of the Sarphatipark, the Albert Cuyp market, the lively Tweede van der Helststraat with all the trendy shops, nice restaurants, cafes and various public transport connections.
Common entrance to stairwell.
Access to the apartment located on the fourth floor. The bright living room is located at the front and has a nice sitting area. The two skylights and the skylights create a very light space. The open kitchen (Siematic) is fully equipped, including a 4-burner gas stove, extractor hood, combi oven/microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator. The bedroom is located at the rear, wonderfully light thanks to two large windows. The bathroom is spacious with sink, walk-in shower with rain- and hand shower, toilet and connection for a washing machine and dryer.
- Living area 26 m2, volume 84 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- gross floor area 39 m2;
- municipal monument;
- built around 1889;
- located on private land!;
- electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- heating and hot water by means of a combi boiler (Nefit, 2014)
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section V, complex designation 11629, apartment index 17;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Active Association of Homeowners ''Tolstraat 138 in Amsterdam'' consisting of 9 apartments;
- established: May 20th, 2008, amended on June 27th, 2012, February 21st, 2014 and March 11th, 2021;
- 41/441st share in the association;
- the complete management, including administration, is done by a professional party;
- the monthly contribution is € 114,--;
- multi-year maintenance plan available;
- the woodwork on the outside of the building was painted in 2020;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient cover.
The apartment is located in the heart of De Pijp. Young and old, craftsmen and academics, students and artists feel at home here. In the area there are numerous squares, special shops, cozy bars and a variety of restaurants within walking distance. The center of Amsterdam is a stone's throw away. Going out on Leidseplein, shopping in the Jordaan, going to the Albert Cuyp market or having a picnic in the Sarphati- or Vondelpark? By bike or on foot; you'll be there! The apartment is also easily accessible by public transport and you can easily leave the city via the A10 or A2 ring road. In short, everything you need and make life pleasant can be found in the immediate vicinity.
- Completely renovated in 2014 with new pipes, electricity, central heating, etc;
- the apartment is well insulated and has modern double glazing;
- luxury handle-less Siematic kitchen with various built-in appliances;
- spacious bathroom with walk-in shower (Rain shower), toilet, sink, towel radiator and
- all walls are plastered tightly;
- there is an oak parquet floor throughout the house;
- attractive beamed ceiling;
- the entire apartment is equipped with recessed lighting (LED);
- equipped with an interactive thermostat, with which you have insight into your energy consumption at all times;
- located on private land;
- on the landing is the meter cupboard and a separate pantry;
- with a parking permit, use may be made of the underground secure parking at the end of the Tolstraat;
- the building was divided in apartment rights in 2008. Despite the fact that the foundation was also looked at by Bouw- en Woningtoezicht at the time, the association is currently considering renewing the foundation and combining this with the construction of a basement under both apartments on the ground floor. An environmental permit has been applied for and a savings plan has been drawn up for this;
- view the own website of this apartment on tolstraat138-4-r.nl
In short, an apartment that must be seen!
Read full description