Two-room ground floor apartment of 48 m2 with a deep, sunny garden, located on private land, in a classic building from 1889, in the middle of the bustling Pijp! The entire apartment was renovated in 2004 (including double glazing and concrete floor) and in 2013 the apartment was upgraded on the inside. The neighbors have placed an extension in the backyard, which is also worth investigating here.
The Tolstraat is a quiet street within walking distance of the Sarphatipark, the Amstel, the Albert Cuypmarkt, the lively Tweede van der Helststraat with all the trendy shops, nice restaurants, cafes and various public transport connections. This part of the Tolstraat is closed to through car traffic.
Ground floor (with a modern laminate floor):
Private entrance, hallway that provides access to the spacious living room with patio doors to the deep garden (approximately 37 m2) on the South. At the back of the garden is a covered seating area and a storage. The neighbors have built an extension at the rear, which is also worth investigating here.
The bathroom, which is equipped with a sink, shower and toilet, is located in the middle of the apartment and is accessible from the hallway. The open kitchen is fully equipped. The washing machine connection is also located here. The bedroom is located at the rear of the apartment. The bedroom also has access to the spacious and well-maintained garden through a door. The garden is located on the South and has sun from 10 am to 6 pm on average.
- Living area 48 m2, volume 205 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built around 1889;
- located on private land!;
- equipped with double glazed windows (plastic frames at the front, wood at the rear);
- electrical installation consisting of modern meter box with sufficient groups and earth leakage circuit breaker;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (2013);
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section V, complex designation 10076 apartment index 1;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Association of Homeowners ''Tolstraat 148 in Amsterdam'' consisting of 3 apartments;
- established: August 7th, 1998, amended on October 27th, 2011;
- 2/8th share in the association;
- the administration is conducted in-house;
- the monthly contribution is € 50,--;
- multi-year maintenance plan available;
- home insurance taken out by the assocation with sufficient cover.
The apartment is located in the heart of the (new) Pijp. Young and old, craftsmen and academics, students and artists feel at home here. In the area there are numerous squares, special shops, cozy bars and a variety of restaurants within walking distance. The center of Amsterdam is a stone's throw away. Going out on the Leidseplein, shopping in the Jordaan, going to the Albert Cuyp market or having a picnic in the Sarphati- or Vondelpark? By bike or on foot; you'll be there! The house is also easily accessible by public transport and you can easily leave the city via the A10 or A2 ring road. In short, everything you need and make life pleasant can be found in the immediate vicinity.
- Very nice apartment on the ground floor;
- renovated in 2004 including concrete floor;
- spacious South-facing garden;
- Impregnation was done in 2013;
- parts of the roof renewed in 2013 as well as the front doors;
- located on private land!
Read full description