Spacious apartment, completely renovated in 2018, located on the third floor with three bedrooms, a lovely south-east-facing balcony and an unobstructed view of urban greenery at the front!
The apartment is part of Project Tugela (all the advantages of "new construction" with the charms of old construction!) and is located in a central location in bustling Amsterdam East, within walking distance of Oosterpark, Oostpoort shopping center and the cozy shops on Linnaeusstraat.
Well-maintained, communal entrance with doorbells and letterboxes and access to the storage rooms and the courtyard.
Entrance to hall with meter cupboard. Bedroom (6m2) which is currently used as a closet room located at the rear with access to the balcony. Access to the living/dining room through a modern glass door with a beautiful unobstructed view over urban greenery and various playing fields at the front. At the rear is the open kitchen which is equipped with white drawers and cupboards and equipped with various built-in appliances, including: black sink with black mixer tap, induction hob, extractor hood, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, oven and microwave (all AEG). From the open kitchen through patio doors access to the balcony located on the southeast with a beautiful view of the courtyard that was renovated last year.
Modern glass door to second hall with bedroom (8 m2) at the front and bedroom (11 m2) at the rear. Between the two bedrooms is the bathroom with tiles up to the ceiling, wide washbasin with furniture, mirror with lighting, walk-in shower with hand and rain shower, towel radiator and connections for washing machine and dryer. Separate toilet room with toilet and fountain.
On the ground floor there is a separate storage room (3 m2) with electricity connection.
- Living area 65 m2, content 218 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built in 1922 and completely renovated in 2018;
- long lease: AB2000, the canon has been bought off until the end of the period being July 31, 2068;
- fully equipped with HR ++ glazing;
- heating and hot water through a combi boiler (Intergas, 2018);
- modern electrical installation consisting of 6 groups with 2 earth leakage circuit breakers;
- equipped with a mechanical ventilation system;
- cadastral known municipality of Amsterdam, section W, complex designation 9304, apartment index 54;
- definitive energy label A;
- Delivery in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS
- Active and financially healthy Owners' Association 'Tugela V on Tugelaweg, Cilliersstraat and Reliefstraat in Amsterdam' consisting of 88 apartment rights;
- incorporation: September 10, 2018;
- 76/6,280th share in the community;
- the monthly VvE contribution is € 128;
- the administration is professionally conducted by Stedeplan;
- multi-year maintenance plan and house rules present;
- home insurance taken out by the VvE with sufficient cover.
The Tugelaweg is centrally located in the popular East, with the bustling Beukenplein and the well-known Linneausstraat around the corner. Hotspots such as Louie Louie, De Kas, Bukowski and Spaghetteria are all within walking distance. If you take the bike, you will be in Javastraat or Dappermarkt within a few minutes. For daily shopping there are numerous supermarkets and cozy (neighborhood) shops in the Pretoriusstraat, the Beukenplein and the Oostpoort shopping center. There is no shortage of greenery in the area: the Oosterpark and Park Frankendael (with the lively Pure Markt every month) are a short walk away. Facilities such as the library on Linnaeusstraat, the OLVG hospital, the Tropenmuseum and Artis are nearby. Gyms such as Equal Yoga, SportCity and TrainMore Black Label are also located in the vicinity. There are good connections by both public transport and car. Various tram, bus and metro connections and the Muiderpoort station and Amstel station are nearby. Via the Wibautstraat you are on the Ring A10 within a few minutes by car.
- Well laid out three bedroom apartment;
- located in a beautiful building from 1922 which was completely renovated internally and externally in 2018;
- modern kitchen and bathroom;
- lovely balcony located on the southeast with a view of the beautiful courtyard garden;
- unobstructed view at the front;
- private storage room with electricity connection on the ground floor;
- quiet street with a spacious green area and play facilities in front of the door;
- located in a central location with all amenities within reach!
Read full description