Located at an amazing location in the bustling Frederik Hendrikbuurt, within walking distance of the Jordaan and a number of cozy cafes and restaurants, we offer this 5-room CORNER apartment with three/four bedrooms spread over the top two floors. The property is located on private land and the apartment itself was completely renovated in 2015.
Communal entrance to the staircase.
In accordance with the deed and drawing of division own stairs to the third floor. In reality, the staircase is open, but it can easily be closed.
Landing, entrance to spacious living-/dining room which, due to the corner location, has five windows and is therefore very light. Modern, semi-open kitchen plan at the front side with white cabinets and drawers and dark counter top and equipped with various built-in appliances, including: sink with mixer tap, refrigerator, freezer, 5-burner gas stove, extractor hood, combination oven/microwave and dishwasher (all SMEG). A bedroom has also been realized on this floor which is relatively easy to remove in order to enlarge the living room (see also option plan).
Landing with openable skylight and connection for washing machine and dryer, from which access to all rooms. Three bedrooms, two of which have a Velux skylight. Bathroom with shower and separate toilet room with toilet, washbasin and combi boiler. During the renovation, the beams in the ceiling have been beautifully brought into view, creating an attractive atmosphere.
- Living area 79 m2, volume 271 m3 (in accordance with measurement instruction);
- built around 1893;
- completely renovated in 2015;
- located on private land!;
- fully insulated, including double glaed windows in wooden window frames;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (Kombi Kompakt HRE, 2014);
- electrical installation (2015) consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section Q, complex designation 7729, apartment index 16
- final energy label A;
- date of transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOME OWNERS
- Active and financially healthy Association of Home Owners "Tweede Hugo de Grootstraat 19 and Van Oldenbarneveldtstraat 87A / 87B in Amsterdam" consisting of 3 business premises and 9 apartments;
- established: January 31st, 1995, amended June 3rd, 2014;
- 80/510th share in the association;
- the administration is professionally managed by VvE NL, 020 - 642 82 48;
- the monthly contribution is € 207,93;
- multi-year maintenance plan available;
- in the context of the amendment of the deed of division, research has been carried out into the foundation which was assigned a quality class II in 2010;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient coverage.
The house is centrally located in the popular Frederik Hendrikbuurt, West district! Near the Jordaan and near the Frederik Hendrikplantsoen. The Hugo de Grootplein and the cozy Westerstraat with its many restaurants, cafes and shops are within walking distance. The 9 streets and the center can also be reached within a few minutes. Or have a nice lunch in the hip Morgan & Mees hotel. You can do your daily shopping in the (organic) supermarkets further down the road or at the weekly markets: Noordermarkt and Lindenmarkt. There are also excellent gyms and the Marnixbad in the vicinity. There is certainly no shortage of green spaces; in addition to the renovated Frederik Hendrikplantsoen, you can also walk to Westerpark within 10 minutes. In short, a very central location with all the cosiness and conveniences around the corner!
There are several bus and tram lines in the immediate vicinity that connect you to all directions of Amsterdam. By car you are within a few minutes on the Ring A10-West via exit S105.
- Double upper house located on a corner;
- completely renovated in 2015;
- a very light house due to the corner location;
- three/four bedrooms;
- living room can easily be enlarged by removing the bedroom on the living floor;
- possibility of private entrance from the second floor;
- parquet flooring throughout the house.
Read full description