Unique opportunity! At an excellent location, located on private land, in the middle of a popular part of De Pijp, around the corner from the Sarphatipark, free to divide and further develop double ground floor house (126 m2) with a very good base and garden on the northwest .
The object was completely renovated in 2007, including: expert foundation repair, concrete floors, renewed electricity, pump well in the souterrain and new windows with double glazing. In addition, the facade of the entire building has been restored.
It is currently used as an office and has a mixed-1 destination, where full living is also allowed. See attached images and floor plans as possible new layout.
Own front door to beautiful, high open space (73 m2) with amazing light through the storey-high aluminum sliding door that covers the entire rear facade. From here also access to the backyard of approximately 47 m2 located on the northwest. At the front is a vide which provides daylight in the souterrain. In the middle is the staircase to the lower floor.
The souterrain of approximately 53 m2 with a free height of 2.4 meters is a very pleasant space because of the generous vide at the front. The whole floor is equipped with underfloor heating. At the moment you will find an open space directly on the vide, an open kitchen on the garden side with a sink with mixer tap, fridge with freezer compartment and dishwasher. Furthermore, a toilet room with toilet and fountain and a storage room. This floor is very suitable to realize two or three spacious bedrooms and a bathroom. On the garden side, at ground level, three windows have been installed. Because the load-bearing part rests exclusively on the outer walls, one is completely free in the layout.
- Living area 126 m2, volume 465 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built in 1886 and completely renovated in 2007;
- located on private land!;
- heating and hot water by means of a combi boiler (Nefit Smartline HR, 2007);
- underfloor heating in the souterrain;
- fully equipped with double glazing;
- electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breakers (renewed in 2007);
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section R, complex designation 7248, apartment index 6;
- definitive energy label A+;
- transfer in consultation, preferably September 1st, 2022.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Active Association of Homeowners ''Tweede Jan Steenstraat 23 in Amsterdam'' consisting of four apartment rights;
- established: September 23rd, 2003, amended on June 20th, 2008;
- 194/478th share in the association;
- the monthly contribution is € 174.60;
- the administration is professionally conducted by Delair Vastgoedbeheer, 088 – 2335247, email@example.com;
- in 2007 the roof was renewed and the foundation repaired. In 2021 the outer facades were rejoined and the window frames painted;
- home insurance taken out by the assocation with sufficient cover.
The house is very centrally located in the heart of De Pijp with a number of cozy restaurants and cafes in the vicinity. A stone's throw away are also the Van Woustraat, the Albert Cuypmarkt, the Sarphatipark, the Museumplein, the Vondelpark, the P.C. Hooftstraat, the Spiegelkwartier and the center of Amsterdam. The public transport facilities are excellent (various tram and bus connections as well as the 'De Pijp' stop of the North-South line within walking distance). In short, the perfect location!
- Double ground floor apartment in a prime location;
- spacious backyard located on the northwest;
- completely and very skilfully renovated in 2007 (including foundation repair);
- own entrance;
- freely dividing, load-bearing part on the outer walls;
- option to realize two/three bedrooms;
- the house is sold under the conditions that conversion to residential use is fully possible. A draft application has already been submitted;
- active Association of Homeowners.
In short, an object with possibilities in a special place. Make a no-obligation viewing appointment and be surprised!
Read full description