High-quality finished, light and friendly studio apartment with a pleasant layout, privately located on the top floor at the rear of a classic and well-maintained building. The house is in excellent condition and is ready to move into. With a gross floor area of 37 m2, it is ideal for starters, students or to use as a pied-à-terre.
The apartment is very centrally located, on private land, between the Van Woustraat and the Amstel in a quiet street near the Sarphatipark and the Albert Cuypmarkt, in the heart of De Pijp with all imaginable amenities nearby! Partly due to the free space behind the building, the apartment is very quiet.
This apartment has its own home website! Here you can find all information clearly. Interested? tweedejansteenstraat77-f.nl.
Communal entrance to stairwell.
The studio is conveniently arranged, creating an open kitchen plan, dining area, sitting area and sleeping area. The latter can be closed off into a separate bedroom with a small intervention. Due to the many windows, it is a bright apartment. There is a view of the inner garden with a beautiful view towards the center of Amsterdam. The neat open kitchen is equipped with a microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, 4-burner gas stove and extractor hood. Spacious bathroom with toilet, shower and washing machine room. The recently renewed HR combi boiler is also located here. The apartment has double glazing and a wooden floor. In the hallway is the modern meter cupboard with storage space.
- Living area 25 m2, volume 85 m3 (in accordance with measuring instructions);
- built around 1887;
- modernized in 2006;
- located on private land!;
- electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups for current use;
- heating and hot water through HR combi boiler (2019);
- equipped with double glazing;
- wooden floor throughout the house;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section R, complex designation 7598-A, apartment index 5;
- definitive energy label C;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Active Association of Homeowners "gebouw Tweede Jan Steenstraat 77 in Amsterdam" consisting of 6 apartment rights;
- established: October 4th, 2006, amended on December 29th, 2006;
- 27/306th share in the association;
- the administration is professionally conducted by Delair Vastgoedbeheer B.V.;
- the monthly VvE contribution is € 78.57;
- multi-year maintenance plan present;
- building insurance taken out by the association with sufficient coverage.
The apartment is located in the heart of De Pijp. Young and old, craftsmen and academics, students and artists feel at home here. In the area there are numerous squares, special shops, cozy pubs and a variety of restaurants within walking distance. The heart of Amsterdam center is a stone's throw away. Going out on the Leidseplein, shopping in the Jordaan, to the Albert Cuyp market or having a picnic in the Sarphati or Vondelpark? By bike or on foot; you'll be there soon! The house is also easily accessible by public transport. The North-South line and various tram stops are within walking distance and you can easily drive out of the city via the ring A10 or the A2. In short, everything you need to make life pleasant can be found in the immediate vicinity.
- High-quality finished studio apartment on the fourth (also top) floor;
- split into apartment rights in 2006 with foundation code II (best possible class for existing build);
- all floor beams on the ground floor have been renewed in 2021;
- situated at the quiet rear and no upstairs neighbours;
- located in a prime location with all conceivable amenities in the vicinity;
- view the own website of this house on tweedejanstraat77-f.nl.
In short, a nice apartment in a very central location! Make an appointment without obligation and be surprised.
Read full description