At a beautiful location in the Rivierenbuurt in Amsterdam-Zuid, around the corner from the Maasstraat, we offer:
Recently (2018) extended and renovated, bright ground floor apartment of 68 m2 with perpetually bought off leasehold, lovely, landscaped garden with shed, nice living room, modern, luxurious kitchen and bathroom, walk-in closet and two bedrooms. The entire house has a beautiful cast floor with underfloor heating.
During the renovation, the following things were realized: extension realised, new floor, ceilings replaced with fire protection (everything in accordance with current requirements), fully insulated including modern glazing, all pipes (electricity, water and gas) renewed, new kitchen, bathroom and toilet.
Communal entrance to hallway with closet with storage space, private entrance to hallway from where access to all rooms with wardrobe, meter cupboard and modern toilet room with toilet. Luxury bathroom (2018) finished with béton ciré walls, underfloor heating, built-in cupboard for towels and equipped with a wide washbasin with furniture, mirror with lighting and walk-in shower with beautiful niche, hand- and rain shower.
In the middle of the house there is a walk-in closet for clothes with also the washing machine- and dryer connections. Master bedroom without daylight (due to night shifts) which has mechanical ventilation. Second bedroom located at the front side. If necessary, the bedrooms can easily be rearranged.
The living room is reached via a modern steel pivot door. This is garden-oriented and at the height of the extension a skylight has been placed over the entire width for extra light in the house. The deep, landscaped garden is accessible through a large sliding door. This is equipped with artificial grass, a covered terrace area on the side of the house and a covered part at the end of the garden near the shed. The shed is insulated and equipped with water and electricity (2 extra groups).
The semi-open kitchen is centrally located and equipped with a composite worktop, cooking island, drawers with inner drawers and equipped with all conveniences including a metal sink, Quoocker tap, induction stove, extractor hood, combination oven/microwave, oven, fridge and freezer. The built-in coffee-/espresso machine makes it complete: A fresh cup of coffee every moment of the day!
- Living area 68 m2, volume 251 m3 (in accordance with measurement instruction);
- built around 1938;
- extended and renovated in 2018;
- protected townscape;
- leasehold: General Conditions out of 2016, the ground lease is bought off perpetually;
- fully equipped with double glazed windows;
- underfloor heating (adjustable per room and also controllable via app) and hot water via combi boiler (Remeha, 2018);
- electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section V, complex designation 11959, apartment index 1;
- final energy label E (from before the renovation);
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Active and financially healthy Association of Homeowners "Uiterwaardenstraat 240-280 in Amsterdam";
- Established: September 6th, 2012, amended March 22nd, 2013;
- 50/3.965th share the association;
- the administration is professionally managed by De Alliantie VvE Diensten, 088 - 00 232 30;
- the monthly contribution is € 114,38;
- multi-year maintenance plan available;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient coverage.
The house is located in the Rivierenbuurt, South district, around the corner from Maasstraat. You can reach the center in about 10 minutes by tram and bicycle. There is a good connection to the Amsterdam ring road and the Amstel station, RAI station and Zuidas are within cycling distance. In the neighborhood there are a lot of shops for groceries and various restaurants. The RAI conference center, Beatrixpark and Martin Luther Kingpark are within walking distance of the apartment.
- Light ground floor apartment of 68 m2 at a good location in the Rivierenbuurt;
- located around the corner from the cozy Maasstraat;
- extended and completely renovated in 2018;
- lovely garden with terrace and shed;
- blunt doors with beautiful stainless-steel fittings;
- steel pivot door from hallway to living room;
- modern synthetic resin cast floor with underfloor heating throughout the house;
- floor heating can be regulated per room (also by telephone with app);
- completely plastered;
- perpetually bought off leasehold.
Read full description