Charming and well-maintained double ground floor apartment of 131 m2 excluding large souterrain of 23 m2 (total usable space is 154 m2). The house is located on private land in the leafy Valeriusstraat, has a nice garden and many authentic details such as stained-glass windows, stone chimneys, panel doors and also the ornamental ceilings have been preserved.
In addition, there are various expansion options and the house is equipped with double glazed windows. The location is a very popular neighborhood in Oud-Zuid near the Cornelis Schuytstraat and the Vondelpark.
Ground floor (beautiful high ceilings):
Stately entrance with stained-glass windows to the vestibule, hallway with stairs to the souterrain and stairs to the first floor, modern meter cupboard, wardrobe and modern toilet room with toilet and wash basin. The deep, garden-oriented living room has a classic chimney, oak floorings and neatly concealed heating with a convector section at the rear. There is a choice to place the dining area at the front or at the rear. The garden (approximately 8,75 x 7 meters) can be reached through patio doors, is located on the Northwest and has a hardwood terrace. A new fence has recently been placed at the rear.
The open kitchen, with door to the garden, is from 2017 and equipped with a tiled floor, white cabinets and drawers, recessed lighting, beautiful niche and has various built-in appliances (with a two-year warranty), including: refrigerator with freezer, wide induction stove , extractor hood (exhaust to the outside), large combination oven/microwave and Quooker tap.
Via a fixed staircase access to the souterain with sliding wall with behind it the washing machine- and dryer connections, small wardrobe and space for an extra refrigerator. Room with place for multiple uses and storage space with the combi boiler at the end. A nice detail is the cupboard under the stairs which can be transformed into a handy workplace. The total area of the souterrain is 23 m2, which is not included in the living area meters.
The souterrain was fitted with a new concrete floor and moisture-proof walls in 2019 (10-year warranty).
First floor (beautiful, high ceilings with the original ornaments):
Landing from which access to all rooms on this floor, toilet room with toilet and wash basin. Bathroom at the rear with underfloor heating, wide sink (natural stone) with furniture, walk-in shower with seat and bathtub. The bathroom could possibly be moved to the middle of this floor, so that a fourth bedroom can be realized here. Large bedroom at the rear with a deep built-in wardrobe over the entire width and patio doors to a French balcony. Across to this room, there is a large bedroom at the front side with a built-in wardrobe, an Amsterdam chimney and patio doors to a South-facing balcony. Third bedroom at the front with a handy loft bed.
- Living area 131 m2, volume 594 m3 (in accordance with measurement instruction);
- souterrain of 23 m2;
- built around 1914;
- located on private land!;
- fully equipped with double glazed windows in wooden window frames;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (Nefit Trendline, 2017);
- electrical installation (2017) consisting of sufficient groups (3 phases) with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section U, complex designation 9693, apartment index 1;
- final energy label D;
- date of transfer: in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Active and financially healthy Association of Homeowners "Valeriusstraat 282 in Amsterdam" consisting of 3 homes;
- established: October 20th, 1993;
- 4/9th share in the association;
- the administration is carried out in-house;
- the monthly contribution is € 160,--;
- in 2017 the jointing was repaired, the facades were cleaned and impregnated, the roof covering was renewed and the woodwork was repainted;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient coverage.
The house is located in a quiet and attractive street in Amsterdam South. In the immediate vicinity you will find all kinds of facilities such as the shops of the Cornelis Schuytstraat, P.C. Hooftstraat, Beethovenstraat and Amstelveenseweg. Various food- and beverage outlets and cozy cafes and terraces are a stone's throw away. The Concertgebouw, the public library, various museums, cinemas and theaters are also located in the vicinity. Facilities such as schools for primary and secondary education, and in the near future, the new British School, are located in the vicinity, as well as extensive sports facilities in the Amsterdamse Bos. The center of Amsterdam can be reached within a few minutes by bike and for recreation you can walk to the beautiful Vondelpark within a few minutes. Very good public transport connections with various tram- and (night)bus lines within walking distance. The house is easily accessible thanks to various highways, within five minutes of the A10 ring road. You can easily park your car in front of the door with paid parking or a parking permit which is still available immediately.
- Attractive and well-maintained double ground floor apartment consisting of the ground floor and first floor with souterrain;
- spacious layout;
- lovely backyard with afternoon sun;
- three bedrooms;
- located at a beautiful location!
Read full description