This unique double upstairs house with two balconies, spacious roof terrace and a view of The Concertgebouw is centrally located in the Museum Quarter. The top floor also consists of a full floor with a high ceiling and castle-like walls. Because it is a corner house, of which only one of the four sides is adjacent to another house, you have a 180 degree view and a lot of light. The house has a spacious, bright living room with fireplace and ornamental ceiling, kitchen, three bedrooms (one with a large walk-in closet), spacious bathroom, two balconies and a large roof terrace. The house is located on private land!
Through your own front door and your own staircase you will reach the second floor.
The spacious landing connects you with the kitchen and the large sunny living room. The spacious living room has, due to the corner location, a lot of light and 180 degrees view and is equipped with an air conditioning. You have a view of the Van Baerlestraat and The Concertgebouw and from the roof terrace you can see all the museums. You can also enjoy the sun on one of the two balconies (front and side). The living room has a working fireplace (Jos Harm) and a beautiful ornamental ceiling. A bedroom/study/library has been created on the side. At the rear is the closed kitchen with gas stove, extractor hood and dishwasher. On the laqnding you will find a separate toilet and a built-in closet.
With the stairs you reach the third floor. Here are the other two bedrooms, the bathroom and the laundry room. The master bedroom is located at the front and here you have a lot of light too and a beautiful view of The Concertgebouw through the large windows. The bedroom is spacious in size and has a fireplace, air conditioning and, as icing on the cake, a large walk-in closet with en-suite doors. Every woman's dream! Next to the master bedroom is the third bedroom that can also serve as an office. The bathroom is located at the rear and is equipped with a washbasin, shower and a bathtub. There is also a storage room with a washing machine connection and a separate toilet on the landing.
And finally, the spacious roof terrace! You will get here via the stairs and what you will find here is great! A spacious roof terrace with a view over the Van Baerlestraat and The Concertgebouw.
The house has been recently painted and refurbished, neatly finished and equipped with beautiful oak parquet floors and double glazed windows.
- Living area 126 m2, content 478 m3 (in accordance with measurement instruction);
- built around 1905;
- located on private land!;
- fully equipped with double glazed windows in wooden window frames;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (Remeha Tzerra, 2014);
- fireplace in the living room;
- electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section U, complex designation 10080, apartment index 2;
- definite energy label C;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Association of Homeowners "Van Baerlestraat 53" in Amsterdam, consisting of the business space on the ground floor and one upstairs apartment;
- established: February 25th, 1998;
- 1/2nd share in the association;
- the administration is carried out in-house;
- the monthly contribution is € 158,33;
- multi-year maintenance plan present;
- home insurance taken out by the assocation with sufficient coverage.
The house is located on private land in Oud-Zuid and a stone's throw from the P.C. Hooftstraat, Vondelpark and Museumplein. Within walking distance there are many shops and restaurants and on the other side you can see the Concertgebouw from the house. Every Saturday there is close to the cozy Zuidermarkt and various sports facilities and museums are within walking distance. The house is easily accessible by car via the A-10 ring road, exit S106 and S109, but also by public transport (tram, bus and metro).
- Double upstairs house of 126 m2 on a beautiful corner location;
- three bedrooms and a spacious walk-in closet which can function as a fourth bedroom (see option floor plan);
- living room and master bedroom with air conditioning;
- two balconies and a huge roof terrace with a beautiful view (including the Concertgebouw);
- centrally situated;
- good accessibility.
In short, a beautiful apartment in a vibrant location. Make an appointment without obligation and be surprised!
Read full description