Located in the popular Westerpark area, within walking distance of the Westerpark and the Jordaan, we offer this spacious and bright apartment on the second floor with storage room and parking spot in the basement! The leasehold has been prepaid until May 31st, 2052 and the switch to perpetual leasehold has been applied for under favorable conditions.
Common entrance with doorbells and mailboxes. The second floor is reached via the staircase.
Entrance to hallway from where access to all rooms with meter cupboard. Bright living room located at the front side with two double patio doors to French balconies facing South. Open kitchen plan with white drawers and cupboards, wooden worktop, black sink with mixer tap and equipped with various built-in appliances: 4-zone electric stove, extractor hood, dishwasher and oven. From the kitchen there is a passage to the dining area. This dining area is currently in open connection with a work area, but can easily be closed off to create a third bedroom (see option plan). Two bedrooms, one located at the front side with patio doors to a French balcony and one located at the rear. Bathroom with sink, spacious shower and bathtub. Separate toilet room with toilet and fountain. Storage room with connections for washing machine and dryer as well as the combi boiler.
In the basement there is a separate storage room with electricity connection and the parking spot.
- Living area 100 m2, volume 321 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built in 2005;
- leasehold: General Conditions out of 2000, the ground lease has been prepaid up to the end of the current period being May 31st, 2052;
- the switch to perpetual leasehold has been requested by sellers under favorable conditions;
- heating and hot water by a combi boiler (AWB Thermo Master 3HR, 2005);
- fully insulated and equipped with double glazed windows in wooden window frames;
- the apartment is equipped with mechanical ventilation;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as the municipality of Amsterdam, section Y, complex designation 4289, apartment indices 20 (apartment with storage room) and 55 (parking spot);
- energy label A+;
- transfer in consultation but soon is possible.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Active and financially healthy Association of Homeowners 'Mokumer' in Amsterdam;
- established: June 28th, 2004;
- share in the association: 109/4,084th (apartment with storage room) and 10/4,084th (parking spot);
- the monthly contribution is € 122.42 for the apartment with storage room and € 27.77 for the parking spot;
- internal by-laws and multi-year maintenance plan present;
- soon the painting work in the stairwell will be done;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient cover.
The apartment is located in the Westerpark area, a short distance from the popular Westerpark. The neighborhood has a very practical location in relation to the Jordaan, Haarlemmerplein and Amsterdam Oud-West. Moreover, there are plenty of trendy restaurants and bars nearby, such as Braai, Café Nassau, Bar Rooster and Checkpoint Charlie. In the immediate vicinity of the apartment you will also find the well-known cinema 'The Movies', various galleries, clubs and sports facilities. Musical and other cultural events/festivals are often organized in the Westerpark, with the Westergasfabriek as the beating heart. The location is very favorable near roads (ring A10 with Schiphol at a short distance) and the apartment is also easily accessible by public transport (including bus lines 18, 21 and tram lines 3 and 5). The Central Station is also reachable in about 10 minutes by bike.
- Spacious three-/four-room apartment on the second floor;
- spacious living room with two French balconies facing South;
- option to create a third bedroom (see option plan);
- surrendered leasehold;
- the asking price does not include the parking spot. The asking price for the parking spot is 45,000 k.k.;
- located at a prime location with all imaginable amenities within walking distance!
Read full description