Light 2- (former 3-) room apartment with two balconies, one of them is South-facing on the third floor of a well-maintained apartment complex with its own storage room in the basement. The house is part of the "Hendrick de Keyser" building. The Van Boshuizenstraat is located in the green and wonderfully quiet Buitenveldert. In this neighborhood you have all imaginable amenities in the vicinity.
Communal entrance with bells and letterboxes and access to the stairwell and elevator. Access to the private storage room is to the right of the lift.
Entrance to hall which gives access to all rooms. Cloakroom, cupboard with boiler for hot water, separate toilet with washbasin. Bright living / dining room (previously living room and second bedroom) with beautiful unobstructed views, many windows and access to the South-facing balcony. The living room has a large built-in wardrobe, with both a folding bed and table. Closed kitchen with white worktop and white cabinets. The kitchen is equipped with a 4-burner gas stove, a separate refrigerator, extractor hood, lots of storage space and from here access to the balcony on the East. Bedroom on the South side of the house and from here you also have access to the sunny balcony. Bathroom with shower, sink and washing machine connection. In the common room next to the entrance door of the house is the meter cupboard and in the basement there is a separate storage room (7m2).
- Living area 66m², content 229m³ (in accordance with NEN-2580);
- built around 1961;
- ground lease: AB 1955, current period runs until September 15, 2034, the fixed ground rent is € 102,10 per year;
- heating via block heating and hot water by means of its own (electric) boiler (Daalderop, 50 liters);
- fully equipped with double glazing;
- living room and hall with a wooden floor in herringbone motif;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section AK, complex designation 2816-A, apartment index 15;
- transport in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS:
- Active and financially healthy Owners Association of the “Hendrick de Keyser Apartment Building” Van Boshuizenstraat 461 to 531 in Amsterdam;
- Founding: June 22, 1978;
- 26 / 880th share in the community;
- the administration is carried out professionally by Poelwijck Sweers Vastgoedmanagement;
- the VvE contribution is € 178 per month (excluding € 73, - advance heating costs);
- multi-year maintenance planning available;
- home insurance taken out through the VvE with sufficient coverage.
The apartment is located in the green Amsterdam neighborhood Buitenveldert. Close to all facilities, including the Gelderlandplein shopping center, the shops on the Buitenveldertselaan and Kastelenstraat (a few minutes walking distance), and the public transport; train (Amsterdam South station and Amsterdam RAI), metro, bus and tram. Also the location in relation to the Amsterdamse Bos, Amstelpark, the Zuidas and the World Trade Center is excellent. By car you are also on the A10 in a few minutes. Parking is possible through the permit system, for more information waiting times we refer you to the website of the municipality of Amsterdam. There is plenty of parking space in this residential area.
- Sunny South-facing balcony;
- possibility for an extra bedroom (see option map);
- house located in a quiet courtyard;
- active Owners Association.
Read full description