Light 2-room apartment with a balcony on the West located on the fourth floor of a well-maintained apartment complex with its own storage room in the basement. The house is part of the "Hendrick de Keyser" building. The Van Boshuizenstraat is located in the green and wonderfully quiet Buitenveldert. In this neighborhood you have all imaginable amenities in the vicinity.
Communal entrance with bells and letterboxes and access to the stairwell and elevator. Access to the private storage room is to the right of the lift.
Entrance to hall which gives access to all rooms. Bright living / dining room with beautiful unobstructed views. Semi-open kitchen with black worktop and white cabinets. The kitchen is equipped with a separate 4-burner gas stove and refrigerator, dishwasher, extractor hood and the boiler for hot water. The bedroom has a large built-in wardrobe and from here there is access to the sunny balcony and again beautiful views. Bathroom with shower, sink, toilet and washing machine connection. The meter cupboard is located in the common room next to the entrance door of the house and there is a separate storage room (4m2) in the basement.
- Living area 44m², content 152m³ (in accordance with NEN-2580);
- built around 1961;
- ground lease: AB 1955, current period runs until September 15, 2034, the fixed ground rent is € 65.34 per year;
- heating via block heating and hot water via its own (electric) boiler (Daalderop, 80 liters);
- fully equipped with double glazing;
- laminate flooring throughout the house;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section AK, complex designation 2816-A, apartment index 23;
- final energy label E;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS:
- Active and financially healthy Owners Association of the “Hendrick de Keyser Apartment Building” Van Boshuizenstraat 461 to 531 in Amsterdam;
- Founding: June 22, 1978;
- 18 / 880th share in the community;
- the administration is carried out professionally by Poelwijck Sweers Vastgoedmanagement;
- the HOA contribution is € 165 per month (including € 42 advance heating costs);
- multi-year maintenance planning available;
- home insurance taken out via the VvE with sufficient coverage.
The apartment is located in the green Amsterdam neighborhood Buitenveldert. Close to all
facilities, including the Gelderlandplein shopping center, the shops on the
Buitenveldertselaan and Kastelenstraat (a few minutes walking distance), and the public
transport; train (Amsterdam South station and Amsterdam RAI), metro, bus and tram. Also the
location in relation to the Amsterdamse Bos, Amstelpark, the Zuidas and the World
Trade Center is excellent. By car you are also on the A10 in a few minutes.
Parking is possible through the permit system, for more information about
waiting times we refer you to the website of the municipality of Amsterdam. There is
plenty of parking space in this residential area.
- Sunny balcony on the West;
- house located in a quiet courtyard;
- active Owners Association.
Read full description