Manhattan-style penthouse with three terraces and beautiful views!!
Located at a good location, within walking distance from the Jordaan and the Westerpark, we offer this penthouse spread over the sixth and seventh floor with beautiful panoramic views over the Kattensloot and the skyline of Amsterdam! In the basement there is an external storage room and a parking spot.
Due to the open and unobstructed view, the spectacle of the sky with the clouds from this place is truly breathtaking. The sunset is also different every day.
The apartment is situated on private land in complex De Meander designed by architect Rob Krier; directly on the quay of the Kostverlorenvaart and on a large, car-free square that is owned by the Meander residents. You can live very quietly in the middle of a particularly lively city this way!
Common entrance with doorbells and letterboxes. The sixth floor is reached via the stairwell or elevator.
Entrance to hallway with custom-made wardrobe, toilet room with toilet and fountain and spiral staircase to the seventh floor.
Through a sliding door, which is part of the custum-made wardrobe, access to the living room. The round design of the complex has created a very playful character. Together with the large windows, this is a wonderful apartment to live in. From the living room through sliding doors access to the first terrace with beautiful panoramic views over the Kattensloot and the city. The living room also has a custom-made bookcase and sliding doors to the kitchen in the same style. Semi-open kitchen with induction stove, extractor hood, fridge, freezer, combination oven/microwave and dishwasher. Side room with built-in cupboards and fixed seating elements. Walk through to hallway with glass built-in cupboard wall.
Spacious landing from which access to all rooms on this floor with connection for washing machine and dryer and a fixed cupboard with the combi boiler. Bedroom (1) with built-in wardrobes and desk and via patio doors access to the second terrace with also beautiful views. Bedroom (2) with built-in closet. Bathroom with sink, shower, bathtub, second toilet and towel radiator. Master bedroom (3) with closet and access to the third terrace through patio doors.
In the basement there is a very large storage room (15 m2) and the parking spot. There is also a beautiful courtyard garden which is only accessible to residents.
- Living area 159 m2, volume 508 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built in 2001;
- located on private land!;
- heating and hot water by means of a combi boiler (Intergas HRE, 2017);
- fully insulated and equipped with double glazed windows in wooden window frames;
- the apartment is equipped with mechanical ventilation;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section Y, complex designation 4018, apartment indices 202 (apartment with storage room) and 268 (parking spot);
- energy label A;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Active and financially healthy Association of Homeowners 'Complex Meander' in Amsterdam;
- established: December 29th, 1997;
- share in the assocation: 154/23,533rd (apartment with storage) and 12.5/23,533rd (parking spot);
- the monthly contribution is € 200.59 for the apartment with storage room and € 45.96 for the parking spot;
- house rules and multi-year maintenance plan available;
- exterior painting work took place last year;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient cover.
The apartment is located in the Westerpark neighbourhood, a short distance from the popular Westerpark. The neighborhood has a very practical location in relation to the Jordaan, Haarlemmerplein and Amsterdam Oud-West. Moreover, there are plenty of trendy restaurants and bars nearby, such as Braai, Café Nassau, Bar Rooster and Checkpoint Charlie. In the immediate vicinity of the apartment you will also find the well-known cinema 'The Movies', various galleries, clubs and sports facilities. In the Westerpark you will find Het Ketelhuis cinema and various restaurants (Pacific, Cantine de Carron, Brouwerij Troost, Mossel & Gin, Bar Kantoor) and musical and other cultural events/festivals are often organized with the Westergasfabriek as its beating heart. The location is very favorable near roads (ring A10 with Schiphol a short distance away) and the apartment is also easily accessible by public transport (including bus lines 18, 21 and tram lines 3 and 5). The Central Station can also be reached in about 10 minutes by bike.
- Spacious penthouse spread over the sixth and seventh (also top) floors;
- the round construction has created a very playful apartment;
- three bedrooms;
- three terraces;
- amazing view over the Kattensloot and the skyline of Amsterdam;
- spacious external storage in the basement;
- communal courtyard only accessible to residents;
- the asking price does not include the parking spot. The asking price for the parking spot is € 50,000,-- k.k.;
- located in a great location with all imaginable amenities within walking distance!
Read full description