Unique apartment on the top floor with beautiful views, private parking spot and equipped with all comforts!
At a beautiful location in de Baarsjes, we offer this modern and well-organized apartment, located on the fourth (also top) floor with a balcony facing East and a beautiful panoramic view over the city. The apartment has two bedrooms, an external storage room and a private, covered parking spot in the underground parking garage.
The apartment is located in the apartment complex "De Wending", in terms of architectural style inspired by the Amsterdam School architecture. The complex was completed in 2011 and equipped with an elevator, a parking garage and a beautifully landscaped communal courtyard which is accessible to residents only.
Very conveniently located near the Vondelpark, Rembrandtpark, trendy restaurants and within walking distance of all conceivable amenities. The city center can be reached in 10 minutes by public transport or bicycle.
Representative, central entrance with doorbells and letter boxes and access to the elevator, the staircase and the courtyard.
Gallery with space in front of the apartment for a cozy sitting area facing West. Entrance to hallway with wardrobe, videophone, meter cupboard and toilet room with toilet and corner washbasin. Living-/dining room located on the square side, with access through French doors to the balcony facing East. From here beautiful views of the city (including the Westertoren). Semi-open kitchen with white drawers and cupboards, Silestone anthracite worktop and equipped with Siemens built-in appliances: combination oven/microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, extractor hood and an Atag induction stove. The two spacious bedrooms are located on the quiet garden side. Bathroom located in the middle of the apartment with with tiles to the ceiling and Jura washbasin, Schneider mirror wall cupboard with lighting, HansGrohe rain shower with handset and electric towel radiator.
Indoor storage room with the heating system and the mechanical ventilation unit.
The storage room as well as the private covered parking spot are located in the underground parking garage.
- Living area 73 m2, volume 240 m3 (in accordance with measurement instruction);
- built in 2011;
- leasehold: General Conditions out of 2000, the leasehold has been prepaid until the end of the current period being April 15th, 2060;
- the switch to perpetual leasehold has been requested by the sellers under favorable conditions (indication to buy the leasehold off of approximately € 12.000,--) and the offer under favorable conditions has been received;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (Intergas Kombi Kompakt HRE, 2011);
- underfloor heating throughout the apartment;
- fully insulated (including double glazed windows in wooden window frames);
- mechanical ventilation present;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Sloten (N.H.), section C, complex designation 11637, apartment indices 156 (apartment) and 30 (parking spot)
- definite energy label A;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Two active and financially healthy Associations of Homeowners ''De Wending Woningen'' and ''De Wending Parkeren'' in Amsterdam;
- established: May 19th, 2010;
- share in the assocation: 80/11.850th (apartment) and 10/1.580th (parking spot);
- the administration is professionally conducted by Yver VvE Beheer;
- the contribution is € 143,33 per month for the apartment and € 35,69 per month for the parking spot;
- multi-year maintenance planning and internal house rules available;
- the exterior painting took place in 2020;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient coverage.
The apartment is located at a very popular residential area in de Baarsjes in Amsterdam West in a beautiful complex situated between the Witte de Withstraat and the Admiralengracht. For daily shopping you can go to the Admiraal de Ruyterweg, the Jan van Galenstraat, the Jan Evertsenstraat and the Kinkerstraat. Many trendy restaurants and eateries have opened in the immediate vicinity in recent years. Culture and entertainment center De Hallen is a 3-minute bike ride away and the Jordaan is a 5-minute bike ride away. The apartment is also very conveniently located for the Vondelpark and the Rembrandtpark. The apartment is easily accessible by car via the ring road exit S105 (5 minutes) and by public transport. Central Station and Amsterdam Sloterdijk are within cycling distance.
- Neat apartment with a good layout which is ready to move into;
- located on the top floor, therefore no upstairs neighbors;
- beautiful view of the city;
- sunny balcony located on the East;
- sunny seat on the gallery on the garden side;
- the apartment has a PVC floor in all living areas;
- underfloor heating in all areas, including the bathroom;
- Nest thermostat in the living room which can be operated via a mobile application;
- underfloor heating can be individually regulated per room with digital thermostats in the bathroom and bedrooms;
- recessed spotlights in kitchen and bathroom;
- plastered and smoothly finished ceilings and walls;
- storage room and private parking spot in the parking garage;
- communal bicycle shed and courtyard;
- favorable conditions for the perpetual surrender of the leasehold;
- the asking price includes the parking spot.
In short, a great apartment at a popular location. Make a viewing appointment without obligation and let yourself be surprised!
Read full description