- Viewings in this apartment will take place individually with you and our real estate agent so let us know when you want to visit this beautiful apartment! -
Located on a beautiful location in the Baarsjes we offer this modern two-room apartment with a good layout situated on the fourth (also top) floor with living room with two French balconies facing South, spacious bedroom, external storage room and private parking spot in the basement
The apartment is located in the apartment complex De Wending, which in terms of architectural style is inspired by the Amsterdam School style. The complex was completed in 2011 and has a parking basement and a beautifully landscaped communal courtyard which is accessible to all residents.
Very conveniently located to the Vondelpark, the Rembrandtpark, trendy restaurants and within walking distance of all conceivable amenities. The city center can be reached in 10 minutes by public transport or bicycle.
Representative, central entrance with doorbells and letterboxes and access to the elevator, the stairwell and the communal courtyard.
Gallery with space for a cozy seat in front of the apartment. Entrance to hallway with videophone installation, meter cupboard and toilet room with toilet and fountain. Living-/dining room located at the front with patio doors to the two French balconies facing South. Open kitchen plan with white drawers and cabinets and equipped with various built-in appliances, including: sink with mixer tap, 4-burner induction stove, extractor hood, combination oven/microwave, refrigerator and dishwasher. At the rear is the bedroom with corner location, so no direct neighbors. From the bedroom access to the bathroom with sink and walk-in shower. Two indoor storage areas, one with the washing machine- and dryer connections and one with the combination boiler and the mechanical ventilation unit.
In the basement is the external storage room as well as the private parking spot.
- Living area 55 m2, volume 183 m3 (according to measuring instruction);
- built in 2011 under GIW warranty;
- leasehold: General Conditions out of 2000, the ground lease is bought up to the end of the current period being April 15th, 2060. The transfer to perpetual leasehold has been requested by the seller under favorable conditions;
- heating and hot water through combination boiler (Intergas Kompakt HRE, 2011);
- underfloor heating throughout the apartment;
- fully insulated (including double glazed windows in wooden window frames);
- mechanical ventilation available;
- television- and fiber optic cable available;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Sloten (N.H.), section C, complex designation 11637, apartment indices 154 (apartment with storage) and 43 (parking spot);
- definite energy label A;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOME OWNERS
- Two active and financially solid Associations of Home Owners "De Wending Woningen" and "De Wending Parkeren" in Amsterdam;
- established: May 19th, 2010;
- share in the association: 58/11.850th (apartment with storage room) and 10/1.580th (parking spot);
- the administration is conducted professionally by Yver VvE Beheer;
- the contribution is € 112,84 per month for the apartment with storage room and € 37,52 per month for the parking spot;
- multi-year maintenance planning and internal regulations present;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient coverage.
The apartment is located in a very desirable residential area in the Baarsjes in Amsterdam West in a beautiful complex situated between the Witte de Withstraat and the Admiralengracht. For daily shopping you can visit the Admiraal de Ruyterweg, the Jan van Galenstraat, the Jan Evertsenstraat and the Kinkerstraat. Many trendy restaurants and cafés have been opened in the immediate vicinity in recent years. Culture and entertainment center De Hallen is 3 minutes by bike and the Jordaan is 5 minutes by bike. The property is also very conveniently located for the Vondelpark and Rembrandtpark. The property is easily accessible by car via the ring road exit S105 (5 minutes) and by public transport. The Central Station and Amsterdam Sloterdijk are within cycling distance.
- Well-kept apartment with a good layout;
- located on the top floor, therefore no upstairs neighbors;
- living room with two French balconies facing South;
- the apartment is partly on a corner and the bedroom is therefore free without direct neighbors;
- the apartment has a laminate floor and underfloor heating;
- storage room and private parking spot in the basement;
- communal courtyard;
- favorable conditions for the perpetual surrender of the ground lease;
- the mentioned asking price includes the parking spot.
Read full description