Located on a beautiful location in the Baarsjes, we may offer this modern apartment with a good lay-out situated on the fourth (also top) floor with balcony facing Southwest and beautiful views over the Admiralengracht. The apartment is equipped with two bedrooms, an external storage room and a private, covered parking spot in the garage.
The apartment is located in apartment complex De Wending which is inspired by the Amsterdam School style. The complex was completed in 2011 and equipped with a parking garage and a beautifully landscaped communal courtyard which is accessible to all residents.
Very conveniently located to the Vondelpark, Rembrandtpark, trendy restaurants and within walking distance of all conceivable amenities. The city center can be reached in 10 minutes by public transport or bicycle.
Representative, central entrance with doorbells and letterbox tableau and access to the elevator, the stairwell and the communal courtyard.
Entrance to hallway with videophone installation, meter cupboard and toilet room with toilet and fountain. Living-/dining room located at the front side from which through patio doors access to the balcony located on the Southwest. From here beautiful views over the Admiralengracht. Semi-open kitchen with white drawers and cupboards, glass counter top and equipped with various built-in appliances, including: sink with mixer tap, 4-burner gas hob, extractor hood, combi oven/microwave, coffee maker, fridge, freezer and washing machine. At the rear are the two spacious bedrooms. In the middle of the apartment is the bathroom with sink, walk-in shower, bathtub, towel radiator and underfloor heating. Indoor storage with the combi boiler and the mechanical ventilation unit.
In the basement are the storage room as well as the private, covered parking spot.
- Living area 73 m2, volume 258 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built in 2011 under GIW guarantee;
- leasehold: General Conditions out of 2000, the ground lease is bought up to the end of the current period being April 15th, 2060;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (Intergas Kompakt HRE, 2011);
- underfloor heating throughout the apartment;
- fully insulated (including double glazed windows in wooden frames);
- mechanical ventilation present;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality Sloten (N.H.), section C, complex designation 11637, apartment indices 144 (apartment) and 48 (parking spot);
- definitive energy label A;
- delivery in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOME OWNERS
- Two active and financially healthy Association of Home Owners "De Wending Woningen" and "De Wending Parkeren" in Amsterdam;
- established: May 19th, 2010;
- share in the association: 81/11.850th (apartment) and 10/1.580th (parking spot);
- the administration is conducted professionally by Yver VvE Beheer;
- the contribution is € 133,00 per month for the apartmrnt and € 38,00 per month for the parking spot;
- multi-year maintenance planning and internal regulations present;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient coverage.
The property is located in a very desirable residential area in the Baarsjes in Amsterdam West in a beautiful complex situated between the Witte de Withstraat and the Admiralengracht. For daily shopping you can visit the Admiraal de Ruyterweg, the Jan van Galenstraat, the Jan Evertsenstraat and the Kinkerstraat. Many trendy restaurants and cafés have been opened in the immediate vicinity in recent years. Culture and entertainment center De Hallen is 3 minutes by bike and the Jordaan is 5 minutes by bike. The property is also very conveniently located for the Vondelpark and Rembrandtpark. The property is easily accessible by car via the ring road exit S105 (5 minutes) and by public transport. The Central Station and Amsterdam Sloterdijk are within cycling distance.
- Well-kept apartment with a good lay-out that can be used immediately;
- located on the top floor, therefore no upstairs neighbors;
- beautiful view over the Admiralengracht;
- balcony located on the Southwest;
- the apartment has a cast floor with underfloor heating;
- storage room and private parking spot in the basement;
- common bicycle shed and garden;
- favorable conditions for the permanent purchase of the ground rent;
- the mentioned asking price includes the parking space.
Read full description