Located in the bustling De Pijp, on private land, bright 2-room apartment with south-facing balcony!
This apartment has its own home website! Here you can find all information clearly. Interested? vanostadestraat324-1.nl
Communal entrance to stairwell.
Entrance to the living room located at the rear with patio doors to the south-facing balcony overlooking the courtyard. The living room has two fixed cupboards with storage space and electricity, gas and water meter. Open kitchen plan with simple kitchen unit and also access to the balcony. Bathroom located at the rear with sink, shower, toilet and washing machine connection. The bedroom is located at the front and has a French balcony.
- Living area 43 m2, volume 145 m3 (in accordance with measuring instructions);
- built around 1913;
- the apartment is located on private land!;
- heating and hot water by means of a combi boiler;
- electrical installation consisting of 4 groups with 2 earth leakage circuit breakers;
- largely equipped with double glazing in partly wooden and partly plastic window frames;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section V, complex designation 11158, apartment index 2;
- definitive energy label D;
- project notary Seinstra Van Rooij notarissen;
- view the own home website of this apartment at vanostadestraat324-1.nl;
- transfer in consultation, but soon is possible.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Association of Homeowners 'Van Ostadestraat 324' in Amsterdam consisting of 5 apartments;
- established: November 4th, 2005;
- 2/9th share in the association;
- the administration is professionally conducted by VB Rem VvE- en Vastgoedbeheer;
- the contribution is € 121.30 per month;
- multi-year maintenance plan available;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient cover.
The apartment is located in a quiet street between the Van Woustraat and the Ferdinand Bolstraat in the heart of De Pijp. Young and old, craftsmen and academics, students and artists feel at home here. In the area there are numerous squares, special shops, cozy bars and a variety of restaurants within walking distance. The center of Amsterdam is a stone's throw away. Going out on Leidseplein, shopping in the Jordaan, going to the Albert Cuyp market or having a picnic in the Sarphati or Vondelpark? By bike or on foot; you'll be there! The apartment is also easily accessible by public transport and you can easily leave the city via the A10 or A2 ring road. In short, everything you need and make life pleasant can be found in the immediate vicinity.
Read full description