Located in the bustling De Pijp, on the quiet part of the lively Van Woustraat and around the corner from the Amstelkanaal, we offer this spacious three-room apartment of 84 m2 on the first floor with its own entrance from the ground floor!
The apartment includes a spacious living-/dining room with bay window, West-facing balcony, two good-sized bedrooms and is part of a building that was split into apartment rights in 2005. The application for a switch to perpetual leasehold has been made under favorable conditions.
Private entrance from the street with stairs to the first floor.
Landing with fixed cupboard with storage space. Hallway with videophone installation and from where access to all rooms. Spacious living-/dining room located at the front side with fixed cupboard and playful bay window with large windows and a beautiful view of the quiet part of the Van Woustraat. Bedroom (8 m2) located at the front side with fixed cupboards and French doors to sunny West-facing balcony. Master bedroom (16 m2) located at the rear with a view at the inner gardens. Spacious bathroom (7 m2) with daylight and recessed spotlights and equipped with a double washbasin, shower cabin, bathtub, towel radiator and connections for washing machine and dryer. Closed kitchen with off-white drawers and cabinets, granite worktop and 1,5 sink with mixer tap and equipped with various built-in appliances, including: 5-burner gas stove, extractor hood, combination oven/microwave and dishwasher. Separate toilet room with toilet.
- Living area 84 m2, volume 297 m3 (in accordance with measurement instruction);
- built around 1922;
- protected townscape;
- leasehold: General Conditions out of 2000, the current period runs until May 31st, 2046, the ground rent is currently € 605,73 per year and is indexed annually (tax deductible);
- switch to perpetual leasehold has been requested by the seller under favorable conditions;
- fully equipped with double glazed windows;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (Intergas Kombi Kompakt, 2018);
- electrical installation consisting of 6 groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section V, complex designation 11122, apartment index 2;
- final energy label D;
- transfer in consultation (soon is possible).
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Active and financially healthy Association of Homeowners "Van Woustraat 229" in Amsterdam, consisting of the business space on the ground floor and three apartments;
- established: August 11th, 2005;
- 1/4th share in the association;
- the administration is carried out in-house;
- the monthly contribution is € 63,60;
- home insurance taken out by the assocation with sufficient coverage.
The apartment is located in the quiet part of the Van Woustraat, near the Amstelkanaal in the heart of De Pijp. Young and old, craftsmen and academics, students and artists feel at home here. In the area there are numerous squares, special shops, cozy pubs and a diversity of restaurants within walking distance. The heart of Amsterdam is a stone's throw away. Going out on the Leidseplein, shopping in the Jordaan, to the Albert Cuyp market or a picnic in the Sarphati- or Vondelpark? By bike or on foot; you will be there in a minute! The apartment is also easily accessible by public transport and you can easily drive out of the city via the ring A10 or the A2. In short, everything you need to make life pleasant can be found in the immediate vicinity.
- Located in a prime location with all conceivable amenities nearby;
- private entrance from the street;
- spacious apartment;
- sunny balcony on the West;
- various layout options possible (see also the option floor plan);
- parquet flooring in hallway and living room, neat laminate flooring in both bedrooms and linoleum flooring in the kitchen;
- split into apartment rights in 2005;
- good restaurants and cozy cafes and shops within walking distance.
Read full description