UNIQUE APARTMENT WITH FREE VIEWS OVER WATER AND CITY!
Located on the edge of the center, we offer this spacious, single-storey 6-room apartment (183 m2) on the seventh floor with two balconies and a beautiful unobstructed view over the IJ harbor on one side and the city on the other.
The apartment concerns two former apartments which have been merged into one apartment and is offered with three parking spots in the underground parking garage where two storage rooms are located as well.
The location is excellent, between Central Station and the IJ in the characteristic Eastern Docklands, a part of Amsterdam that is characterized by a combination of historic warehouses and contemporary architecture.
Neat communal entrance with doorbells and letterboxes. The seventh floor can be reached by two elevators or the stairwell.
Entrance to hallway with meter cupboard, bedroom (I) on the water side, bedroom (II) which is currently furnished as a walk-in closet also on the water side, bedroom (III) on the water side. Separate toilet room with toilet and wash basin. Bathroom with sink, walk-in shower, bathtub and towel radiator. Indoor storage space with the installation site of the combi boiler, heat recovery unit and washing machine- and dryer connections.
Very spacious living room which runs from the front to the rear. Due to the many windows around this is a very light space. Beautiful view over the water from the rear and a view over the city from the front. The living room provides access to the two balconies located on the South and on the West. An Italian design kitchen from Snaidero equipped with white cabinets, stainless steel drawers and a composite worktop. Furthermore, equipped with all conveniences: 1,5 sink, Quooker, induction stove with 4 heat sources, wok burner (on gas), extractor hood, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, oven, combination oven-/microwave, high pressure steam oven and crockery warmer. The island has an integrated bar element so that you can enjoy a drink and a meal at the kitchen.
From the living room access to the second hallway with meter cupboard, two bedrooms with a view over the city (IV and V), separate toilet room with toilet and washbasin, bathroom with sink, walk-in shower, bathtub and towel radiator and storage room with the position of the second combi boiler and second heat recovery unit.
The entire apartment has a beautiful parquet floor and neat panel doors. In the underground of the complex there is a shared bicycle shed, the two spacious storage rooms and the three parking spots.
- Living area 183 m2, volume 578 m3 (in accordance with measurement instruction);
- Built in 2006;
- Leasehold: General Conditions out of 2000, the current period runs until January 31st, 2053 and the canon is indexed annually. The annual canon is currently € 7.149,69 for the apartment with storage rooms and € 357,17 per parking spot (in principle tax deductible);
- The switch to perpetual leasehold has been requested by sellers under favorable conditions;
- Underfloor heating and hot water by means of two combi boilers (Remeha Avanta, 2005);
- Completely insulated;
- The apartment is equipped with two heat recovery systems;
- Known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section N, complex designation 4283, apartment indices 240, 243 (apartment with storage rooms), 399, 406 and 493 (parking spots);
- Energy label A;
- Transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Two active and financially healthy Association of Homeowners "VvE Woningen Cacao" and "VvE Parkeergarage De Loodsen";
- Established: March 22nd, 2004 (apartments) and March 29th, 2004 (parking garage);
- Share in the assocation: 18/753rd (apartment with storage rooms) and 1/446th (per parking spot);
- The monthly contribution is € 383,02 for the apartment with storage rooms and € 26,58 per parking spot;
- Internal bylaws and multi-year maintenance plan present;
- Home insurance taken out by the assocation with sufficient coverage.
The apartment is located in the complex De Loodsen in building "Cacao" which is located on the Oostelijke Handelskade. On this old quay near the IJ are municipal monuments such as warehouse Amsterdam and Wilhelmina, but also the futuristically designed Passengers Terminal Amsterdam, the Muziekgebouw aan het IJ and the controversial Panama. The apartment is centrally located: For daily shopping you can go to the shopping center "Brazilië", via the Piet Heintunnel you are on the Ring (A-10) within a few minutes and by tram or bicycle you can reach Central Station in no time.
- Modern 6-room apartment on the seventh floor;
- The apartment covers two corners and is located on one floor;
- Beautiful view over the IJ harbor and the city;
- Five bedrooms, two bathrooms;
- Underfloor heating throughout the apartment;
- Active Association of Homeowners;
- The apartment is fully insulated, has an energy label A and therefore low heating costs;
- The asking price does not include the parking spots. The asking price per parking spot is € 35.000,-- k.k..
Read full description